88.3 WAFJ is celebrating 25 years of ministry by giving you a chance to win our Silver Anniversary Sunshine Sail Away! Peachtree Pools & Spas and Phillips Dream Vacations are treating the winner and a guest to a 5 night/6 day cruise to the Bahamas on board the Carnival Sunshine from Charleston.
THE SAIL AWAY INCLUDES:
- 5 nights/6 days aboard the Carnival Sunshine from July 27th - August 1st, with stops in Nassau and Half Moon Cay
- $100 travel VISA gift card to cover gas for driving to Charleston and back home
- $100 VISA gift card for gifts and souvenirs
- Food and non-alcoholic drinks with reservation
- Port fees and gratuities
- Parking at the Port of Charleston
HOW TO ENTER
1. Fill out the entry form below.
2. Record a voicemail greeting on your home phone, cell phone or work phone that includes the QUOTE THAT COULD GET YOU ON THE BOAT:
"I want to win 88.3 WAFJ's Silver Anniversary Sunshine Sail Away!"
Be creative with it and have fun! Make us laugh, and make sure you include the quote listed above.
3. Now through March 7th, listen to 88.3 WAFJ weekdays at 7:10 AM, 12:10 PM and 5:10 PM to see if you've been randomly selected for a phone call. If we call you from 844-599-8830, let it go to voicemail so we can hear your greeting. If you have properly used the QUOTE THAT COULD GET YOU ON THE BOAT, we'll leave you a message letting you know that you're instantly qualified for the Silver Anniversary Sunshine Sail Away.
4. Your voicemail greeting must stay active through 5:10 PM on March 7th for your chance to win. The grand prize winner will be announced on March 11th at 7:10 AM.
If you cannot sail on the cruise from July 27 - August 1, 2019, please do not enter the contest. The prize is non-transferable.
All of our regular 88.3 WAFJ contest rules apply. Qualifiers must live in the 88.3 WAFJ terrestrial coverage area. Winner must prove they have a United States Passport prior to official cruise booking, which is 60 days before the sail date. 88.3 WAFJ and the contest sponsors will not provide any alcoholic drink package. 88.3 WAFJ and the contest sponsors will not provide any excursions. If the winner chooses to participate in an extra-curricular excursion, the cost is the responsibility of the winner.