Sunday, 19 May, 2013
- Surviving a Prodigal Training Course at Stapleton Baptist Church - 04:00 PM
- Michael O'Brien Concert at Grove First Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
Monday, 20 May, 2013
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes Golf Tournament at Mount Vintage - 12:30 PM
- Caregivers Resource Class with the Area Agency on Aging - 01:00 PM
Tuesday, 21 May, 2013
- CSRA School of Supernatural Ministry - 06:00 PM
Wednesday, 22 May, 2013
- MOPS Meeting at Seven Pines Baptist Church - 09:00 AM
- Interfaith Hospitality Presentation at Holy Trinity Anglican Church - 06:00 PM
Thursday, 23 May, 2013
- Savannah River Winds Concert - 07:30 PM
Saturday, 25 May, 2013
- Free Yoga Class at Saturday Market at the River - 10:00 AM
- Fashion Show at The Salvation Army of Aiken - 06:30 PM
Celebrate Recovery at Augusta First Assembly of God
God is moving in His mighty power and setting people free from all sorts of hurts, habits, and hang-ups in Celebrate Recovery.
If you or someone you love is seeking freedom from addiction, anger, co-dependancy, etc., please join us every Monday from 5:45pm until 8:30pm for a time of food, fellowship, praise, teaching, testimony, prayer, and sharing.
Login to post a comment...