Saturday, 18 April, 2015
- Super Hero 5K - 07:30 AM
- Garage Sale Benefiting March of Dimes - 08:00 AM
- 5K On Pace For Peru - 09:00 AM
- Mitchell Springfest - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Bike Saturday at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Mitchell 5K Color Run/Walk - 11:00 AM
- United Aiken's Music Fest - 12:00 PM
- Local Author Book Signing: Stacey Roberts - 02:00 PM
- Faith & Family Night with the Augusta GreenJackets - 05:30 PM
- Allen Family Ministries Concert - 06:00 PM
Hungry No More Food Box Ministry
Hungry No More is an organization committed to fighting hunger in our community. Partnering with Supreme Outreach, we offer high quality food boxes for purchase at reduced rates for anyone who would like to participate. With the rising costs at the grocery store, these high protein boxes are an ideal option for families or singles.
Visit www.hungry-no-more.org to see the boxes available this month. Orders can be placed online. EBT cards are accepted.
Pick up location: Belvedere United Methodist Church in North Augusta (on the second Saturday after the ordering deadline between 10 am and noon).
Login to post a comment...