Saturday, 25 June, 2016
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
- We Stand March/Concert - 09:00 AM
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Art Exhibit and Sale - 10:00 AM
- WOW Cafe at World Outreach Evangelistic Church - 10:00 AM
- Memory Cafe (Alzheimer's Support Group) - 02:00 PM
- Annie Moses Band Concert - 06:00 PM
Sunday, 26 June, 2016
- Shall We Gather at the River - Outdoor Worship Service - 09:15 AM
- Vacation Bible School Family Day at Plum Branch Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Vacation Bible School at Hollow Creek Baptist Church - 05:30 PM
DivorceCare for Kids at Vineyard Church of Augusta
Vineyard Church of Augusta is hosting DivorceCare for Kids ages 5-12. DC4K is a special group to help children heal from the hurt caused by the separation or divorce of their parents. DC4K provides a safe, fun place where your children will learn to understand their feelings, express their emotions appropriately, feel better about themselves and develop coping skills. Best of all, children will learn how God's love can strengthen them and help turn tears to hope and joy!
To register go to www.vineyardaugusta.org or call the Church Office at 706-863-9766
Login to post a comment...