Saturday, 28 March, 2015
- Parking Lot Garage Sale at Aldersgate United Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- Tri-Annual Yard Sale at When Help Can't Wait - 08:00 AM
- Miles for Missions 5K and 1 Mile Kids Fun Run at Lewis Memorial UMC - 08:30 AM
- Baskets, Bunnies and Egg-o-Caching at Mistletoe State Park - 10:00 AM
- Buzz Fest and Ticketpalooza with the Augusta GreenJackets - 10:00 AM
- Community Easter Egg Hunt with Mosaic UMC - 10:00 AM
- Easter Egg Hunt at Bel-Ridge Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Great Easter Egg Drop with Abilene Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- The Great Aiken Egg Hunt - 10:00 AM
- Family Christian Store Grand Opening - 11:00 AM
DivorceCare for Kids at Vineyard Church of Augusta
Vineyard Church of Augusta is hosting DivorceCare for Kids ages 5-12. DC4K is a special group to help children heal from the hurt caused by the separation or divorce of their parents. DC4K provides a safe, fun place where your children will learn to understand their feelings, express their emotions appropriately, feel better about themselves and develop coping skills. Best of all, children will learn how God's love can strengthen them and help turn tears to hope and joy!
To register go to www.vineyardaugusta.org or call the Church Office at 706-863-9766
Login to post a comment...