Thursday, 21 August, 2014
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 12:30 PM
- Technology Support Group - 06:30 PM
- the.pointe at First Baptist Church of North Augusta - 06:30 PM
- Zumba Classes at Evans Christian Academy - 06:30 PM
- Adult English Classes at South Aiken Church of God - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 23 August, 2014
- The Extravaganza at Harlem United Methodist Church - 07:00 AM
- Run for Shelter 5K with The Augusta Rescue Mission - 08:00 AM
- Single Parents Fair at Vineyard Church of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Back to School Bash at Fort Gordon - 11:00 AM
- Wild Game Supper & Outdoor Expo at FBC Thomson - 04:00 PM
Art of Marriage
The Art of Marriage is designed for those who have been married for a while, newly married and engaged couples as well. The six video sessions bring together some of the most respected and influential pastors and experts on marriage and family all in one setting.
It also brings a fresh approach to a video event by weaving together some of the following elements to help couples fully experience Godís design for marriage.
October 5 & 6, 2012
Childcare is available
Please contact 843-364-5037 for registration information
Cost: $50.00 per couple
Login to post a comment...