Sunday, 26 April, 2015
- Tri My Best Triathlon - 09:00 AM
- Harvest Celebration at New Life Ministries - 11:15 AM
- Open House at Episcopal Day School - 03:00 PM
Monday, 27 April, 2015
- Nicaragua Missions Fundraiser Night at Zaxby's - All Day Event
- Blood Drive at Jenkins County Optim Medical Center - 02:00 PM
- Blood Drive at Screven County Optim Medical Center - 02:00 PM
Tuesday, 28 April, 2015
- Augusta Aglow April Meeting - 10:00 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Let's Go to the Beach - 10:15 AM
- Blood Drive at Wardlaw Building - 01:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
Bike Rally Benefit for John Shuler
Carley's Rays of Hope is proud to present a benefit bike rally for John Shuler's family on Saturday, October 6th. John, an Aiken resident, passed away in June from the effects of a brain tumor. The ride starts at Aiken Motorcycle and ends at Breezy Hill Church in Graniteville. Join us for food, fun and music. Also, watch stunt rider, Aaron Ramsey, who will be 'Jumping for Jesus.' The cost is $20.00 to ride and $5.00 for non-riders. All donations go directly to the John Shuler medical fund to help with medical bills.
Login to post a comment...