Wednesday, 04 May, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Intermediate (Google Apps) Senior Computer Classes - 02:00 PM
- Community Fellowship Dinner - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Aprender Inglés - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 05 May, 2016
- National Day of Prayer at Damascus Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Alzheimer's Association Support Group - 10:00 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- National Day of Prayer Rally at Wildwood Christian Church - 06:00 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 07:00 PM
Blythe Fever Festival
Blythe Fever Festival is an Annual Arts & Craft Festival hosted by the City of Blythe in south Richmond County. Event location is 294 Church ST Blythe, GA 30805 (15 miles south of Bobby Jones Exp. just of U.S. Hwy. #1).
Parade @ 11:00 a.m. followed byArts & Craft Vendors, Food Vendors, Childrens area with games & rides & a stage of performers including the Flowers Family featuring gospel & contemporary christian music. Soloist & Foot Loose & Fancy Free Cloggers.
Login to post a comment...