Wednesday, 22 May, 2013
- MOPS Meeting at Seven Pines Baptist Church - 09:00 AM
- Interfaith Hospitality Presentation at Holy Trinity Anglican Church - 06:00 PM
Thursday, 23 May, 2013
- Savannah River Winds Concert - 07:30 PM
Friday, 24 May, 2013
- May For McClay Benefit Concert - 04:00 PM
Saturday, 25 May, 2013
- Free Yoga Class at Saturday Market at the River - 10:00 AM
- Fashion Show at The Salvation Army of Aiken - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 26 May, 2013
- Homebuying 101 Class - 02:00 PM
- Surviving a Prodigal Training Course at Stapleton Baptist Church - 04:00 PM
Monday, 27 May, 2013
- Chemo With Style Program - 05:00 PM
Tuesday, 28 May, 2013
- CSRA School of Supernatural Ministry - 06:00 PM
Blythe Fever Festival
Blythe Fever Festival is an Annual Arts & Craft Festival hosted by the City of Blythe in south Richmond County. Event location is 294 Church ST Blythe, GA 30805 (15 miles south of Bobby Jones Exp. just of U.S. Hwy. #1).
Parade @ 11:00 a.m. followed byArts & Craft Vendors, Food Vendors, Childrens area with games & rides & a stage of performers including the Flowers Family featuring gospel & contemporary christian music. Soloist & Foot Loose & Fancy Free Cloggers.
Login to post a comment...