Friday, 27 May, 2016
- Camp Kroc Summer Camp - 09:00 AM
- Family Movie Night - 06:00 PM
Saturday, 28 May, 2016
- Yard Sale at North Augusta Southern Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- Youth Yard Sale at Silvercrest Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Aiken Memorial Day Parade - 11:00 AM
- Memory Cafe (Alzheimer's Support Group) - 02:00 PM
- MEGA Memorial Day Fireworks with the Augusta GreenJackets - 05:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Blythe Fever Festival
Blythe Fever Festival is an Annual Arts & Craft Festival hosted by the City of Blythe in south Richmond County. Event location is 294 Church ST Blythe, GA 30805 (15 miles south of Bobby Jones Exp. just of U.S. Hwy. #1).
Parade @ 11:00 a.m. followed byArts & Craft Vendors, Food Vendors, Childrens area with games & rides & a stage of performers including the Flowers Family featuring gospel & contemporary christian music. Soloist & Foot Loose & Fancy Free Cloggers.
Login to post a comment...