Sunday, 30 August, 2015
- Boomers and Beyond with Barbara Bruce - 02:30 PM
Tuesday, 01 September, 2015
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Helms College Tuesday Tour - 05:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked Workshop - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 02 September, 2015
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Mere Christianity Book Study at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 03 September, 2015
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
Saturday, 05 September, 2015
- 1st Saturday Sale - All Day Event
- GRU Run with the GreenJackets 5k - 07:30 AM
Blythe Fever Festival
Blythe Fever Festival is an Annual Arts & Craft Festival hosted by the City of Blythe in south Richmond County. Event location is 294 Church ST Blythe, GA 30805 (15 miles south of Bobby Jones Exp. just of U.S. Hwy. #1).
Parade @ 11:00 a.m. followed byArts & Craft Vendors, Food Vendors, Childrens area with games & rides & a stage of performers including the Flowers Family featuring gospel & contemporary christian music. Soloist & Foot Loose & Fancy Free Cloggers.
Login to post a comment...