Saturday, 23 August, 2014
- The Extravaganza at Harlem United Methodist Church - 07:00 AM
- Run for Shelter 5K with The Augusta Rescue Mission - 08:00 AM
- Single Parents Fair at Vineyard Church of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Back to School Bash at Fort Gordon - 11:00 AM
- Wild Game Supper & Outdoor Expo at FBC Thomson - 04:00 PM
- 1952-1980 LBC Multi-Class Reunion - 05:30 PM
Sunday, 24 August, 2014
- Revival Services at Midland Valley Community Church of the Nazarene - All Day Event
- Disciples of Jesus Youth Group Meeting at Mount Calvary Lutheran Church - 01:00 PM
- 145th Church Anniversary at Hammond Grove Word Power Ministry - 03:00 PM
- TIME for Recovery Meeting at Stevens Creek Church - 05:00 PM
Blythe Fever Festival
Blythe Fever Festival is an Annual Arts & Craft Festival hosted by the City of Blythe in south Richmond County. Event location is 294 Church ST Blythe, GA 30805 (15 miles south of Bobby Jones Exp. just of U.S. Hwy. #1).
Parade @ 11:00 a.m. followed byArts & Craft Vendors, Food Vendors, Childrens area with games & rides & a stage of performers including the Flowers Family featuring gospel & contemporary christian music. Soloist & Foot Loose & Fancy Free Cloggers.
Login to post a comment...