Tuesday, 06 October, 2015
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class - 02:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- String Jam Class - 05:00 PM
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 06:00 PM
- Adult Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
- Revival at Fountain of Life Fellowship Aiken - 07:00 PM
Wednesday, 07 October, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Mere Christianity Book Study at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Blythe Fever Festival
Blythe Fever Festival is an Annual Arts & Craft Festival hosted by the City of Blythe in south Richmond County. Event location is 294 Church ST Blythe, GA 30805 (15 miles south of Bobby Jones Exp. just of U.S. Hwy. #1).
Parade @ 11:00 a.m. followed byArts & Craft Vendors, Food Vendors, Childrens area with games & rides & a stage of performers including the Flowers Family featuring gospel & contemporary christian music. Soloist & Foot Loose & Fancy Free Cloggers.
Login to post a comment...