Saturday, 28 May, 2016
- Yard Sale at North Augusta Southern Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- Youth Yard Sale at Silvercrest Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Aiken Memorial Day Parade - 11:00 AM
- Memory Cafe (Alzheimer's Support Group) - 02:00 PM
- MEGA Memorial Day Fireworks with the Augusta GreenJackets - 05:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 29 May, 2016
- Shall We Gather at the River - Outdoor Worship Service - 09:15 AM
- Spanky Jumper Concert at Redd's Branch Baptist Church - 10:30 AM
Karate For Christ International Classes
Martial arts classes are being held at Heights Church (behind MiRancho on the Aiken-Augusta Hwy).
Classes are led by a 4th degree certified black belt. The school is sanctioned by Karate for Christ International and the UMAA martial arts association.
Ages 8 to adult. $30 per month. No contracts. Classes go all year long.
Login to post a comment...