Saturday, 30 May, 2015
- TeenLife Golf Tournament with Breezy Hill Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Yard Sale Fundraiser for Merge Student Ministries - 08:00 AM
- Diamonds and Denim Day of Dreams - 08:30 AM
- Charity Golf Tournament with Town Creek Baptist Church - 09:00 AM
- Family Fun Day & Equality Walk ‘N Roll - 10:00 AM
- CSRA Pulmonary Hypertension Support Group - 11:00 AM
- Intro To Combat Robotics Class For Beginners - 01:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Reunion - 06:30 PM
Monday, 01 June, 2015
- Ladies Bible Study at Sweetwater Baptist Church - All Day Event
Pastoral Appreciation Service at Liberty Baptist Church
First Thessalonians 5:13-14 asks church members 'to respect those who work hard among you, who are over you in the Lord and who admonish you. Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work'. Ephesians 4:11-12 says God gave the Church pastors and other ministry leaders 'to prepare His People for works of service so that the Body of Christ may be built up'. Pastors are God's Gift to His people and are worthy of recognition for their willing and faithful service. You are invited to attend the 11th Pastoral Appreciation Service for Pastor Don A. Darden, Jr. We are asking that all come out on Sunday, October 14th at 11am to help us celebrate the Gift God has blessed us with at Liberty Baptist Church in Augusta, Georgia.
Login to post a comment...