Sunday, 26 April, 2015
- Tri My Best Triathlon - 09:00 AM
- Harvest Celebration at New Life Ministries - 11:15 AM
- Open House at Episcopal Day School - 03:00 PM
Monday, 27 April, 2015
- Nicaragua Missions Fundraiser Night at Zaxby's - All Day Event
- Blood Drive at Jenkins County Optim Medical Center - 02:00 PM
- Blood Drive at Screven County Optim Medical Center - 02:00 PM
Tuesday, 28 April, 2015
- Augusta Aglow April Meeting - 10:00 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Let's Go to the Beach - 10:15 AM
- Blood Drive at Wardlaw Building - 01:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
Homeschool CSRA Crusaders Baseball Program
We are looking for young men in grades 7-12 to come to a player evaluation day on Saturday, November 10th, at the Masters City Little League (MCLL) Fields from 10:00 am to 12 noon.† The Crusaders Baseball Program is primarily for homeschoolers but is open to those attending a public or private school that does not offer a baseball program.† Varsity and Junior Varsity teams will be fielded.† The CSRA Crusaders Baseball Program was established in 2002 With a mission to develop godly manhood, team sportsmanship, and†sound fundamental baseball players in a Christian environment.† Vist our webpage at www.crusadersbaseball.com for additional information.Sound Fundamental Baseball Players in a Christian EnvironmentSound Fundamental Baseball Players in a Christian Environment.'
Login to post a comment...