Tuesday, 09 February, 2016
- AARP Tax - Aid - 09:00 AM
- Toddler Tuesday - 10:30 AM
- AARP Class - 01:30 PM
- AARP Informational Class - 01:30 PM
- Building Blocks Family Night at Chick-fil-A Augusta Exchange - 05:00 PM
- Beginning Piano Session 2 - 05:30 PM
- Bible Institute at Story Mill Road Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
- Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
Wednesday, 10 February, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Volunteer Training at CareSouth Hospice
CareSouth Hospice, a division of CareSouth Homecare Professionals, seeks caring, compassionate people to participate in a Hospice Volunteer Training Program.
Hospice Volunteer Training Program
Tuesday, October 23, 2012,
from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
at the CareSouth Hospice office
231 Fury’s Ferry Road, Suite 212, Augusta, GA
Volunteer training is free and open to the public. Bilingual volunteers and pet therapy volunteers are also needed. Please contact the office at 706-550-9966 to register.
Login to post a comment...