Saturday, 25 April, 2015
- Free Shred Day at Associated Credit Union - All Day Event
- Good Stuff Yard Sale at Vineyard Church of Augusta - 07:00 AM
- Spring Yard Sale at Wesley United Methodist Church - 07:00 AM
- Yard/Bake Sale at Fellowship Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Community Bazaar at Wildwood Christian Church - 08:00 AM
- Yard Sale & More at Langley United Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- Arrowsmith/Cognitive Exercise Program Information Session - 10:00 AM
- Priscilla Shirer Live Simulcast - 10:00 AM
- Sweet Celebrations Fundraiser for The RECing Crew - 06:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Volunteer Training at CareSouth Hospice
CareSouth Hospice, a division of CareSouth Homecare Professionals, seeks caring, compassionate people to participate in a Hospice Volunteer Training Program.
Hospice Volunteer Training Program
Tuesday, October 23, 2012,
from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
at the CareSouth Hospice office
231 Fury’s Ferry Road, Suite 212, Augusta, GA
Volunteer training is free and open to the public. Bilingual volunteers and pet therapy volunteers are also needed. Please contact the office at 706-550-9966 to register.
Login to post a comment...