Sunday, 29 March, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt & Picnic at Aldersgate United Methodist Church - 12:00 PM
- Passion Play at First Assembly of God in Lincolnton - 03:00 PM
- 5th Sunday Singing with Acoemeti - 06:30 PM
- Passion Play at First Assembly of God in Lincolnton - 06:30 PM
Monday, 30 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at Edmund Burke Academy - 11:30 AM
- Blood Drive at Jenkins Optim Medical Center - 01:00 PM
Tuesday, 31 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at The Wardlaw Building - 01:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 01 April, 2015
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Volunteer Training at CareSouth Hospice
CareSouth Hospice, a division of CareSouth Homecare Professionals, seeks caring, compassionate people to participate in a Hospice Volunteer Training Program.
Hospice Volunteer Training Program
Tuesday, October 23, 2012,
from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
at the CareSouth Hospice office
231 Fury’s Ferry Road, Suite 212, Augusta, GA
Volunteer training is free and open to the public. Bilingual volunteers and pet therapy volunteers are also needed. Please contact the office at 706-550-9966 to register.
Login to post a comment...