Saturday, 28 February, 2015
- Men's Ministry Conference at Bath First Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- 3 Bridges 5K Run - 09:00 AM
- Upward Soccer Registration/Evaluation at Town Creek Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Going to the Dogs Movie Marathon at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 01:00 PM
- Chili Cook-Off and Dessert Bake Off at Lewis Memorial UMC - 06:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 01 March, 2015
- Illuminate Church Launch at Westside High School - 10:15 AM
- Symphony Orchestra Augusta's Concerto Competition - 01:00 PM
- The unReal Wedding Experience - 02:00 PM
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at New Heights Community Church - 05:00 PM
Volunteer Training at CareSouth Hospice
CareSouth Hospice, a division of CareSouth Homecare Professionals, seeks caring, compassionate people to participate in a Hospice Volunteer Training Program.
Hospice Volunteer Training Program
Tuesday, October 23, 2012,
from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
at the CareSouth Hospice office
231 Fury’s Ferry Road, Suite 212, Augusta, GA
Volunteer training is free and open to the public. Bilingual volunteers and pet therapy volunteers are also needed. Please contact the office at 706-550-9966 to register.
Login to post a comment...