Tuesday, 01 September, 2015
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Helms College Tuesday Tour - 05:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked Workshop - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 02 September, 2015
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Mere Christianity Book Study at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 03 September, 2015
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
Saturday, 05 September, 2015
- 1st Saturday Sale - All Day Event
- GRU Run with the GreenJackets 5k - 07:30 AM
- Nature Printing on Fabric at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:00 AM
Volunteer Training at CareSouth Hospice
CareSouth Hospice, a division of CareSouth Homecare Professionals, seeks caring, compassionate people to participate in a Hospice Volunteer Training Program.
Hospice Volunteer Training Program
Tuesday, October 23, 2012,
from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
at the CareSouth Hospice office
231 Fury’s Ferry Road, Suite 212, Augusta, GA
Volunteer training is free and open to the public. Bilingual volunteers and pet therapy volunteers are also needed. Please contact the office at 706-550-9966 to register.
Login to post a comment...