Monday, 26 January, 2015
- OCONEE FALL LINE TECHNICAL COLLEGE BLOOD DRIVE - 09:00 AM
- BLOOD DRIVE- McDuffie County - 01:00 PM
- JENKINS COUNTY COMMUNITY BLOOD DRIVE - 02:00 PM
Tuesday, 27 January, 2015
- Job Fair at Costa Farms - 09:00 AM
- BURKE COUNTY COMMUNITY BLOOD DRIVE - 01:00 PM
- Lodging Volunteer Training at The Lydia Project - 06:00 PM
- Natural Solutions Using Essential Oils Class at Earth Fare - 06:00 PM
Wednesday, 28 January, 2015
- Open House at St. Mary on the Hill Catholic School - 09:00 AM
Thursday, 29 January, 2015
- Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University at Corinth Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Friday, 30 January, 2015
- SWAINSBORO HIGH SCHOOL BLOOD DRIVE - 08:00 AM
Women's Symposium at Doctors Hospital
Doctors Hospital is offering a FREE girl's morning coffee date with Hannah Curlee, Season 11 finalist of The Biggest Loser!
Hannah will share her inspirational weight loss story as well as fitness and nutrition tips. The event will also feature a financial expert from Apexx Behavioral Group, OB/GYN Dr. Donna Adams-Pickett and community leader, WJBF News Channel 6 Anchor, Jennie Montgomery.
Enjoy a comprehensive day of “healing”! There will be giveaways throughout the morning, cooking demonstrations, and the first 150 attendees will receive a FREE yoga mat. Breakfast-type refreshments will be served.
For more information call: (706) 651-4343
Login to post a comment...