Saturday, 29 August, 2015
- Fall Children's Consignment Sale at Trinity on the Hill UMC - 09:00 AM
- Chocolate & Friends Dessert Social at Sweetwater Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Community Appreciation Event with Seajoy Family Services - 11:00 AM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
- Full Moon Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:00 PM
Sunday, 30 August, 2015
- Boomers and Beyond with Barbara Bruce - 02:30 PM
Tuesday, 01 September, 2015
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Helms College Tuesday Tour - 05:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked Workshop - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 02 September, 2015
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
Women's Symposium at Doctors Hospital
Doctors Hospital is offering a FREE girl's morning coffee date with Hannah Curlee, Season 11 finalist of The Biggest Loser!
Hannah will share her inspirational weight loss story as well as fitness and nutrition tips. The event will also feature a financial expert from Apexx Behavioral Group, OB/GYN Dr. Donna Adams-Pickett and community leader, WJBF News Channel 6 Anchor, Jennie Montgomery.
Enjoy a comprehensive day of “healing”! There will be giveaways throughout the morning, cooking demonstrations, and the first 150 attendees will receive a FREE yoga mat. Breakfast-type refreshments will be served.
For more information call: (706) 651-4343
Login to post a comment...