Friday, 29 July, 2016
- Summer Camp at Active Climbing - 08:30 AM
- Camp Kroc Summer Camp - 09:00 AM
- United Cerebral Palsy of GA Career Fair - 09:00 AM
- Daniel's Day Crafting Fundraiser - 04:00 PM
- Fireworks Extravaganza with the Augusta GreenJackets - 05:00 PM
- Family Movie Night at The Kroc Center - 06:00 PM
- Vacation Bible School at Ministerio Nueva Vida - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 30 July, 2016
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
- S.H.A.R.P.E. Shooters Shoot for Charity - 09:00 AM
- Read It, Learn It and Watch It - 10:00 AM
Women's Symposium at Doctors Hospital
Doctors Hospital is offering a FREE girl's morning coffee date with Hannah Curlee, Season 11 finalist of The Biggest Loser!
Hannah will share her inspirational weight loss story as well as fitness and nutrition tips. The event will also feature a financial expert from Apexx Behavioral Group, OB/GYN Dr. Donna Adams-Pickett and community leader, WJBF News Channel 6 Anchor, Jennie Montgomery.
Enjoy a comprehensive day of “healing”! There will be giveaways throughout the morning, cooking demonstrations, and the first 150 attendees will receive a FREE yoga mat. Breakfast-type refreshments will be served.
For more information call: (706) 651-4343
Login to post a comment...