Wednesday, 25 November, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Caregiver Fire Safety Course - 10:00 AM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Aprender Inglés - 06:30 PM
- Kroc Book Club - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 26 November, 2015
- Mothers of Preschoolers Meeting (MOPS) - 09:30 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving Day Service at Christ Church, Presbyterian - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving at The Partridge Inn - 11:00 AM
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
Women's Symposium at Doctors Hospital
Doctors Hospital is offering a FREE girl's morning coffee date with Hannah Curlee, Season 11 finalist of The Biggest Loser!
Hannah will share her inspirational weight loss story as well as fitness and nutrition tips. The event will also feature a financial expert from Apexx Behavioral Group, OB/GYN Dr. Donna Adams-Pickett and community leader, WJBF News Channel 6 Anchor, Jennie Montgomery.
Enjoy a comprehensive day of “healing”! There will be giveaways throughout the morning, cooking demonstrations, and the first 150 attendees will receive a FREE yoga mat. Breakfast-type refreshments will be served.
For more information call: (706) 651-4343
Login to post a comment...