Wednesday, 20 August, 2014
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
Thursday, 21 August, 2014
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 12:30 PM
- Technology Support Group - 06:30 PM
- the.pointe at First Baptist Church of North Augusta - 06:30 PM
- Adult English Classes at South Aiken Church of God - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 23 August, 2014
- The Extravaganza at Harlem United Methodist Church - 07:00 AM
- Run for Shelter 5K with The Augusta Rescue Mission - 08:00 AM
- Single Parents Fair at Vineyard Church of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Back to School Bash at Fort Gordon - 11:00 AM
- Wild Game Supper & Outdoor Expo at FBC Thomson - 04:00 PM
Women's Symposium at Doctors Hospital
Doctors Hospital is offering a FREE girl's morning coffee date with Hannah Curlee, Season 11 finalist of The Biggest Loser!
Hannah will share her inspirational weight loss story as well as fitness and nutrition tips. The event will also feature a financial expert from Apexx Behavioral Group, OB/GYN Dr. Donna Adams-Pickett and community leader, WJBF News Channel 6 Anchor, Jennie Montgomery.
Enjoy a comprehensive day of “healing”! There will be giveaways throughout the morning, cooking demonstrations, and the first 150 attendees will receive a FREE yoga mat. Breakfast-type refreshments will be served.
For more information call: (706) 651-4343
Login to post a comment...