Tuesday, 13 October, 2015
- Puddle Ducks at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 10:00 AM
- AARP Class - 01:30 PM
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class - 02:00 PM
- String Jam Class - 05:00 PM
- Adult Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
- Heaven's Gates & Hell's Flames at New Hope Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Wednesday, 14 October, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Mere Christianity Book Study at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Women's Symposium at Doctors Hospital
Doctors Hospital is offering a FREE girl's morning coffee date with Hannah Curlee, Season 11 finalist of The Biggest Loser!
Hannah will share her inspirational weight loss story as well as fitness and nutrition tips. The event will also feature a financial expert from Apexx Behavioral Group, OB/GYN Dr. Donna Adams-Pickett and community leader, WJBF News Channel 6 Anchor, Jennie Montgomery.
Enjoy a comprehensive day of “healing”! There will be giveaways throughout the morning, cooking demonstrations, and the first 150 attendees will receive a FREE yoga mat. Breakfast-type refreshments will be served.
For more information call: (706) 651-4343
Login to post a comment...