Thursday, 23 May, 2013
- Savannah River Winds Concert - 07:30 PM
Friday, 24 May, 2013
- May For McClay Benefit Concert - 04:00 PM
Saturday, 25 May, 2013
- Free Yoga Class at Saturday Market at the River - 10:00 AM
- Fashion Show at The Salvation Army of Aiken - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 26 May, 2013
- Homebuying 101 Class - 02:00 PM
- Surviving a Prodigal Training Course at Stapleton Baptist Church - 04:00 PM
Monday, 27 May, 2013
- Chemo With Style Program - 05:00 PM
Tuesday, 28 May, 2013
- CSRA School of Supernatural Ministry - 06:00 PM
- Omega Worship at Covenant UMC - 07:00 PM
Wednesday, 29 May, 2013
- Ethiopia Missions Presentation at Church of the of the Holy Trinity - 06:00 PM
Women's Symposium at Doctors Hospital
Doctors Hospital is offering a FREE girl's morning coffee date with Hannah Curlee, Season 11 finalist of The Biggest Loser!
Hannah will share her inspirational weight loss story as well as fitness and nutrition tips. The event will also feature a financial expert from Apexx Behavioral Group, OB/GYN Dr. Donna Adams-Pickett and community leader, WJBF News Channel 6 Anchor, Jennie Montgomery.
Enjoy a comprehensive day of “healing”! There will be giveaways throughout the morning, cooking demonstrations, and the first 150 attendees will receive a FREE yoga mat. Breakfast-type refreshments will be served.
For more information call: (706) 651-4343
Login to post a comment...