Sunday, 26 April, 2015
- Tri My Best Triathlon - 09:00 AM
- Harvest Celebration at New Life Ministries - 11:15 AM
- Open House at Episcopal Day School - 03:00 PM
Monday, 27 April, 2015
- Nicaragua Missions Fundraiser Night at Zaxby's - All Day Event
- Blood Drive at Jenkins County Optim Medical Center - 02:00 PM
- Blood Drive at Screven County Optim Medical Center - 02:00 PM
Tuesday, 28 April, 2015
- Augusta Aglow April Meeting - 10:00 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Let's Go to the Beach - 10:15 AM
- Blood Drive at Wardlaw Building - 01:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
Strength for Sawyer Yard & Craft Sale at Bel Air Elementary School
A Strength for Sawyer Yard & Craft Sale, will be held for the Children't Organ Transplant Association (COTA) in honor of Sawyer Mobley, a Martinez/Evans-area child who needs a Double Lung transplant.†
The event is planned for Saturday, October 13th, at Bel Air Elementary.† Nine year old Sawyer is listed for a Double Lung transplant at St. Louis Childrenís Hospital in St. Louis, MO.† Funds are being raised to assist with transplant-related expenses.†
Doors open at 8:00am and the event will end at 1:00pm. Bel Air Elementary is located at 325 N. Belair Rd. Evans, GA.
If BBQ tickets were purchased, you can pick up your meal between 10:00am & 1:00pm at Bel Air Elementary on October 13th as well. Please bring the tickets with you, and understand that due to limited space in the lunchroom we are asking that you take your boxed meals home to eat and enjoy.
Login to post a comment...