Friday, 27 March, 2015
- Battle Cry Conference - 06:00 PM
- IF: Gathering 2015 at Greenbrier Church - 06:00 PM
- Spring Musical at Aquinas High School - 07:30 PM
Saturday, 28 March, 2015
- Parking Lot Garage Sale at Aldersgate United Methodist Church - 08:00 AM
- Tri-Annual Yard Sale at When Help Can't Wait - 08:00 AM
- Miles for Missions 5K and 1 Mile Kids Fun Run at Lewis Memorial UMC - 08:30 AM
- Baskets, Bunnies and Egg-o-Caching at Mistletoe State Park - 10:00 AM
- Buzz Fest and Ticketpalooza with the Augusta GreenJackets - 10:00 AM
- Community Easter Egg Hunt with Mosaic UMC - 10:00 AM
- Easter Egg Hunt at Bel-Ridge Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
Strength for Sawyer Yard & Craft Sale at Bel Air Elementary School
A Strength for Sawyer Yard & Craft Sale, will be held for the Children't Organ Transplant Association (COTA) in honor of Sawyer Mobley, a Martinez/Evans-area child who needs a Double Lung transplant.
The event is planned for Saturday, October 13th, at Bel Air Elementary. Nine year old Sawyer is listed for a Double Lung transplant at St. Louis Children’s Hospital in St. Louis, MO. Funds are being raised to assist with transplant-related expenses.
Doors open at 8:00am and the event will end at 1:00pm. Bel Air Elementary is located at 325 N. Belair Rd. Evans, GA.
If BBQ tickets were purchased, you can pick up your meal between 10:00am & 1:00pm at Bel Air Elementary on October 13th as well. Please bring the tickets with you, and understand that due to limited space in the lunchroom we are asking that you take your boxed meals home to eat and enjoy.
Login to post a comment...