Wednesday, 02 September, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Mere Christianity Book Study at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 03 September, 2015
- Alzheimer's Association Support Group - All Day Event
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
Saturday, 05 September, 2015
- 1st Saturday Sale - All Day Event
- GRU Run with the GreenJackets 5k - 07:30 AM
- Nature Printing on Fabric at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Saturday Hikes at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
Strength for Sawyer Yard & Craft Sale at Bel Air Elementary School
A Strength for Sawyer Yard & Craft Sale, will be held for the Children't Organ Transplant Association (COTA) in honor of Sawyer Mobley, a Martinez/Evans-area child who needs a Double Lung transplant.
The event is planned for Saturday, October 13th, at Bel Air Elementary. Nine year old Sawyer is listed for a Double Lung transplant at St. Louis Children’s Hospital in St. Louis, MO. Funds are being raised to assist with transplant-related expenses.
Doors open at 8:00am and the event will end at 1:00pm. Bel Air Elementary is located at 325 N. Belair Rd. Evans, GA.
If BBQ tickets were purchased, you can pick up your meal between 10:00am & 1:00pm at Bel Air Elementary on October 13th as well. Please bring the tickets with you, and understand that due to limited space in the lunchroom we are asking that you take your boxed meals home to eat and enjoy.
Login to post a comment...