Sunday, 19 May, 2013
- Surviving a Prodigal Training Course at Stapleton Baptist Church - 04:00 PM
- Michael O'Brien Concert at Grove First Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
Monday, 20 May, 2013
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes Golf Tournament at Mount Vintage - 12:30 PM
- Caregivers Resource Class with the Area Agency on Aging - 01:00 PM
Tuesday, 21 May, 2013
- CSRA School of Supernatural Ministry - 06:00 PM
Wednesday, 22 May, 2013
- MOPS Meeting at Seven Pines Baptist Church - 09:00 AM
- Interfaith Hospitality Presentation at Holy Trinity Anglican Church - 06:00 PM
Thursday, 23 May, 2013
- Savannah River Winds Concert - 07:30 PM
Saturday, 25 May, 2013
- Free Yoga Class at Saturday Market at the River - 10:00 AM
- Fashion Show at The Salvation Army of Aiken - 06:30 PM
Strength for Sawyer Yard & Craft Sale at Bel Air Elementary School
A Strength for Sawyer Yard & Craft Sale, will be held for the Children't Organ Transplant Association (COTA) in honor of Sawyer Mobley, a Martinez/Evans-area child who needs a Double Lung transplant.
The event is planned for Saturday, October 13th, at Bel Air Elementary. Nine year old Sawyer is listed for a Double Lung transplant at St. Louis Children’s Hospital in St. Louis, MO. Funds are being raised to assist with transplant-related expenses.
Doors open at 8:00am and the event will end at 1:00pm. Bel Air Elementary is located at 325 N. Belair Rd. Evans, GA.
If BBQ tickets were purchased, you can pick up your meal between 10:00am & 1:00pm at Bel Air Elementary on October 13th as well. Please bring the tickets with you, and understand that due to limited space in the lunchroom we are asking that you take your boxed meals home to eat and enjoy.
Login to post a comment...