Wednesday, 22 May, 2013
- MOPS Meeting at Seven Pines Baptist Church - 09:00 AM
- Interfaith Hospitality Presentation at Holy Trinity Anglican Church - 06:00 PM
Thursday, 23 May, 2013
- Savannah River Winds Concert - 07:30 PM
Friday, 24 May, 2013
- May For McClay Benefit Concert - 04:00 PM
Saturday, 25 May, 2013
- Free Yoga Class at Saturday Market at the River - 10:00 AM
- Fashion Show at The Salvation Army of Aiken - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 26 May, 2013
- Homebuying 101 Class - 02:00 PM
- Surviving a Prodigal Training Course at Stapleton Baptist Church - 04:00 PM
Monday, 27 May, 2013
- Chemo With Style Program - 05:00 PM
Tuesday, 28 May, 2013
- CSRA School of Supernatural Ministry - 06:00 PM
Celebration of Gospel Benefit Concert at Friendship Baptist Church
Featured national recording artist Elder Rodney Raines, formerly of Rev Johnn P Kee's New Life Community Choir with additional local bands, a christain commedian and a mime group! The evening will uplift and inspire everyone!
This is a free concert a part of a day dedicated to the women Lydia serves. Sponsorship proceeds benefit The Lydia Project, a nonprofit serving women coping with any type of cancer, anywhere.
Make it a fun night out with family, with the girls, your buddies and friends!
Event at Friendship Baptist Church: 2543 Deans Bridge Rd. Augusta GA 30906. Starts at 4:00pm
If you are ever made aware of a woman coping with any type of cancer, anywhere, please don't hesitate to call Lydia for free and caring services: 706-736-5467
Login to post a comment...