Friday, 27 November, 2015
- Free Gift Wrapping at Shepeard Community Blood Center - 06:00 AM
- 7th Anniversary Sale at Making Ends Meet Bargain Center - 10:00 AM
- American Heart CPR Class - 02:00 PM
Saturday, 28 November, 2015
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Memory Cafe (Alzheimer's Support Group) - 02:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Monday, 30 November, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Stock Our Shelves Safe Homes of Augusta - 01:00 PM
- U.S. Citizenship Exam Preparation Classes - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 01 December, 2015
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class - 02:00 PM
Lights for Lydia Community Lighting
Lights for Lydia illuminates the CSRA as a beacon of hope to those battling cancer and commemorates loved ones lost. Lights will be lit on December 8th, at dusk.
Lights Coordinators are selling luminary kits for $10 each throughout November. Each kit contains candles, sand, and white craft bags to light ten luminaries.
There is no limit to how many Kits individuals can purchase. Proceeds keep Lydias services free for women coping with any type of cancer.
God bless Lights Coordinator volunteers for the impacting difference you make. To sale luminaries to friends and family or purchase lights please contact Lydia at 706-736-5467
If you are ever made aware of a woman coping with any type of cancer, anywhere, please don't hesitate to call Lydia for free and caring services: 706-736-5467
Login to post a comment...