Tuesday, 10 December, 2013
- One Night in Bethlehem - 07:00 PM
Wednesday, 11 December, 2013
- Open House at Helms College - All Day Event
- Heritage Day at Heritage Academy - 11:30 AM
Thursday, 12 December, 2013
- Medicare & You Class - 11:00 AM
- Open House at Helms College - 02:00 PM
Friday, 13 December, 2013
- Walk Through Bethlehem in Harlem - 06:00 PM
- NOEL: Night of Everlasting Love - a Christmas Concert - 06:30 PM
- Starlight Concert Series - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 14 December, 2013
- Breakfast with Santa at Chick-fil-A Washington Road - 09:00 AM
- Sew Much Talent Sewing Group - 09:30 AM
Lights for Lydia Community Lighting
Lights for Lydia illuminates the CSRA as a beacon of hope to those battling cancer and commemorates loved ones lost. Lights will be lit on December 8th, at dusk.
Lights Coordinators are selling luminary kits for $10 each throughout November. Each kit contains candles, sand, and white craft bags to light ten luminaries.
There is no limit to how many Kits individuals can purchase. Proceeds keep Lydias services free for women coping with any type of cancer.
God bless Lights Coordinator volunteers for the impacting difference you make. To sale luminaries to friends and family or purchase lights please contact Lydia at 706-736-5467
If you are ever made aware of a woman coping with any type of cancer, anywhere, please don't hesitate to call Lydia for free and caring services: 706-736-5467
Login to post a comment...