Tuesday, 27 January, 2015
- Job Fair at Costa Farms - 09:00 AM
- BURKE COUNTY COMMUNITY BLOOD DRIVE - 01:00 PM
- Lodging Volunteer Training at The Lydia Project - 06:00 PM
- Natural Solutions Using Essential Oils Class at Earth Fare - 06:00 PM
Wednesday, 28 January, 2015
- Open House at St. Mary on the Hill Catholic School - 09:00 AM
Thursday, 29 January, 2015
- Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University at Corinth Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Friday, 30 January, 2015
- SWAINSBORO HIGH SCHOOL BLOOD DRIVE - 08:00 AM
- Rummage Sale at Langley Church of God - 09:00 AM
- 'The Dixie Melody Boys Quartet' - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 31 January, 2015
- Cognitive Exercise Program Information Session at Westminster Schools of Augusta - 10:00 AM
Christmas Shoe Drive at Flack Chiropractic
The drive benefits the children of the Fort Peck Indian Reservation in Poplar, Montana. Until Thanksgiving 2012, anyone who brings in a pair of children's sneakers and donates $50.00 will receive a Free new patient consultation, complete with exam and x-rays, up to a $245 value. Due to legal restrictions, personal injury and auto injury cases are excluded from this offer.
To get involved in the gift drive, or to get more information please call 706-305-3241.
The event website at www.savethereservation.com/get-involved/christmas-on-the-reservation
Login to post a comment...