Saturday, 25 June, 2016
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
- We Stand March/Concert - 09:00 AM
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Art Exhibit and Sale - 10:00 AM
- WOW Cafe at World Outreach Evangelistic Church - 10:00 AM
- Memory Cafe (Alzheimer's Support Group) - 02:00 PM
- Annie Moses Band Concert - 06:00 PM
Sunday, 26 June, 2016
- Shall We Gather at the River - Outdoor Worship Service - 09:15 AM
- Vacation Bible School Family Day at Plum Branch Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Vacation Bible School at Hollow Creek Baptist Church - 05:30 PM
Christmas Shoe Drive at Flack Chiropractic
The drive benefits the children of the Fort Peck Indian Reservation in Poplar, Montana. Until Thanksgiving 2012, anyone who brings in a pair of children's sneakers and donates $50.00 will receive a Free new patient consultation, complete with exam and x-rays, up to a $245 value. Due to legal restrictions, personal injury and auto injury cases are excluded from this offer.
To get involved in the gift drive, or to get more information please call 706-305-3241.
The event website at www.savethereservation.com/get-involved/christmas-on-the-reservation
Login to post a comment...