Saturday, 28 February, 2015
- Men's Ministry Conference at Bath First Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- 3 Bridges 5K Run - 09:00 AM
- Upward Soccer Registration/Evaluation at Town Creek Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Going to the Dogs Movie Marathon at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 01:00 PM
- Chili Cook-Off and Dessert Bake Off at Lewis Memorial UMC - 06:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 01 March, 2015
- Illuminate Church Launch at Westside High School - 10:15 AM
- Symphony Orchestra Augusta's Concerto Competition - 01:00 PM
- The unReal Wedding Experience - 02:00 PM
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at New Heights Community Church - 05:00 PM
Christmas Shoe Drive at Flack Chiropractic
The drive benefits the children of the Fort Peck Indian Reservation in Poplar, Montana. Until Thanksgiving 2012, anyone who brings in a pair of children's sneakers and donates $50.00 will receive a Free new patient consultation, complete with exam and x-rays, up to a $245 value. Due to legal restrictions, personal injury and auto injury cases are excluded from this offer.
To get involved in the gift drive, or to get more information please call 706-305-3241.
The event website at www.savethereservation.com/get-involved/christmas-on-the-reservation
Login to post a comment...