Wednesday, 16 April, 2014
- Bread of Life Ladies Luncheon at FBC Augusta - 11:30 AM
- Y Club Meeting at Langston Chapel Middle School - 03:45 PM
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
- Revival at Lighthouse Christ Centered Church - 06:30 PM
- Passover Prophetic Prayer Gathering of Eagles at The Cathedral of the Holy Spirit - 07:00 PM
Thursday, 17 April, 2014
- Seder Feast and Maundy Thursday Gathering at Grace UMC - 06:00 PM
- Technology Support Group - 06:30 PM
- the.pointe at First Baptist Church of North Augusta - 06:30 PM
Friday, 18 April, 2014
- Watch The Lamb: Easter Passion Play at Providence Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 19 April, 2014
- Take the Lake 5k with Greater Augusta Fellowship of Christian Athletes - 08:00 AM
Christmas Shoe Drive at Flack Chiropractic
The drive benefits the children of the Fort Peck Indian Reservation in Poplar, Montana. Until Thanksgiving 2012, anyone who brings in a pair of children's sneakers and donates $50.00 will receive a Free new patient consultation, complete with exam and x-rays, up to a $245 value. Due to legal restrictions, personal injury and auto injury cases are excluded from this offer.
To get involved in the gift drive, or to get more information please call 706-305-3241.
The event website at www.savethereservation.com/get-involved/christmas-on-the-reservation
Login to post a comment...