Saturday, 13 February, 2016
- AARP Tax - Aid - 09:00 AM
- Free Haircuts for the Homeless - 10:00 AM
- Menís Outreach Ministry at Wildwood Christian Church - 10:00 AM
- Welcome Spring Acrylic Painting Class - 10:00 AM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 14 February, 2016
- Recreating a 1926 Valentine's Day at The Partridge Inn - 05:00 PM
Monday, 15 February, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Wee-Peats Children's Consignment Annual Spring & Summer Sale - 10:00 AM
- Zumba Classes - 06:30 PM
- Men's Recovery Support Group - 07:00 PM
Christmas Shoe Drive at Flack Chiropractic
The drive benefits the children of the Fort Peck Indian Reservation in Poplar, Montana. Until Thanksgiving 2012, anyone who brings in a pair of children's sneakers and donates $50.00 will receive a Free new patient consultation, complete with exam and x-rays, up to a $245 value. Due to legal restrictions, personal injury and auto injury cases are excluded from this offer.
To get involved in the gift drive, or to get more information please call 706-305-3241.
The event website at www.savethereservation.com/get-involved/christmas-on-the-reservation
Login to post a comment...