Tuesday, 26 May, 2015
- Augusta Aglow Meeting - 10:00 AM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 06:00 PM
Wednesday, 27 May, 2015
- ADA Celebration with the Augusta GreenJackets - 07:00 PM
Thursday, 28 May, 2015
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 03:00 PM
- Summer Enrollment for Christian Martial Arts Classes - 03:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked - 06:30 PM
Saturday, 30 May, 2015
- TeenLife Golf Tournament with Breezy Hill Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Yard Sale Fundraiser for Merge Student Ministries - 08:00 AM
- Diamonds and Denim Day of Dreams - 08:30 AM
Christmas Shoe Drive at Flack Chiropractic
The drive benefits the children of the Fort Peck Indian Reservation in Poplar, Montana. Until Thanksgiving 2012, anyone who brings in a pair of children's sneakers and donates $50.00 will receive a Free new patient consultation, complete with exam and x-rays, up to a $245 value. Due to legal restrictions, personal injury and auto injury cases are excluded from this offer.
To get involved in the gift drive, or to get more information please call 706-305-3241.
The event website at www.savethereservation.com/get-involved/christmas-on-the-reservation
Login to post a comment...