Saturday, 28 November, 2015
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Memory Cafe (Alzheimer's Support Group) - 02:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Monday, 30 November, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Stock Our Shelves Safe Homes of Augusta - 01:00 PM
- U.S. Citizenship Exam Preparation Classes - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 01 December, 2015
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class - 02:00 PM
- Community Conversations...Connecting the Dots with our Teens - 06:00 PM
- Adult Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
- Christmas with The Aiken Concert Band - 07:00 PM
Christmas Shoe Drive at Flack Chiropractic
The drive benefits the children of the Fort Peck Indian Reservation in Poplar, Montana. Until Thanksgiving 2012, anyone who brings in a pair of children's sneakers and donates $50.00 will receive a Free new patient consultation, complete with exam and x-rays, up to a $245 value. Due to legal restrictions, personal injury and auto injury cases are excluded from this offer.
To get involved in the gift drive, or to get more information please call 706-305-3241.
The event website at www.savethereservation.com/get-involved/christmas-on-the-reservation
Login to post a comment...