Thursday, 02 April, 2015
- Blood Drive at Washington County High School - 08:00 AM
- Mobile Mammography Unit at Augusta Common - 09:00 AM
- Spring Fever Fest at Metro Market - 03:00 PM
- Lighting of the Graniteville Cross - 06:00 PM
- Maundy Thursday Communion Service at Trinity on the Hill United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
- The Last Supper - A Living Dramatization at Martinez United Methodist Church - 07:30 PM
Friday, 03 April, 2015
- Good Friday Worship at The PATH Worship Center - 06:00 PM
- Good Friday Service at Trinity on the Hill United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 04 April, 2015
- Swamp Saturday Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Easter Egg Hunt at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 10:00 AM
Christmas Shoe Drive at Flack Chiropractic
The drive benefits the children of the Fort Peck Indian Reservation in Poplar, Montana. Until Thanksgiving 2012, anyone who brings in a pair of children's sneakers and donates $50.00 will receive a Free new patient consultation, complete with exam and x-rays, up to a $245 value. Due to legal restrictions, personal injury and auto injury cases are excluded from this offer.
To get involved in the gift drive, or to get more information please call 706-305-3241.
The event website at www.savethereservation.com/get-involved/christmas-on-the-reservation
Login to post a comment...