Thursday, 26 November, 2015
- Mothers of Preschoolers Meeting (MOPS) - 09:30 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving Day Service at Christ Church, Presbyterian - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving at The Partridge Inn - 11:00 AM
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 07:00 PM
Friday, 27 November, 2015
- Free Gift Wrapping at Shepeard Community Blood Center - 06:00 AM
- 7th Anniversary Sale at Making Ends Meet Bargain Center - 10:00 AM
- American Heart CPR Class - 02:00 PM
Saturday, 28 November, 2015
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
Holiday Celebration with The Aiken Concert Band
The Aiken Concert Band will take the stage on Tuesday, November 27th, for its annual Christmas concert at the Etherredge Center, USC Aiken. The concert will begin at 8:00 p.m. and is titled 'Holiday Celebration'. The band is under the direction of COL William Clark, retired Commander and Conductor of the internationally famous United States Army Field Band, and Mr. Ryan Westberry, Director of Bands at Aiken High School. Mike Frost Band will provide pre-show entertainment starting at 7:15 p.m. in the lobby of the Etherredge Center featuring fun and funky holiday music from the band's latest release, Frosty Christmas. Admission is $10 for adults, and $7 for students. All proceeds go toward USCA Band scholarships and to defray band expenses. Tickets can be purchased at the Etherredge Center ticket office window or via telephone for later pickup at 803-641-3305.
Login to post a comment...