Thursday, 02 April, 2015
- Blood Drive at Washington County High School - 08:00 AM
- Mobile Mammography Unit at Augusta Common - 09:00 AM
- Spring Fever Fest at Metro Market - 03:00 PM
- Lighting of the Graniteville Cross - 06:00 PM
- Maundy Thursday Communion Service at Trinity on the Hill United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
- The Last Supper - A Living Dramatization at Martinez United Methodist Church - 07:30 PM
Friday, 03 April, 2015
- Good Friday Worship at The PATH Worship Center - 06:00 PM
- Good Friday Service at Trinity on the Hill United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 04 April, 2015
- Swamp Saturday Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Easter Egg Hunt at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 10:00 AM
Holiday Celebration with The Aiken Concert Band
The Aiken Concert Band will take the stage on Tuesday, November 27th, for its annual Christmas concert at the Etherredge Center, USC Aiken. The concert will begin at 8:00 p.m. and is titled 'Holiday Celebration'. The band is under the direction of COL William Clark, retired Commander and Conductor of the internationally famous United States Army Field Band, and Mr. Ryan Westberry, Director of Bands at Aiken High School. Mike Frost Band will provide pre-show entertainment starting at 7:15 p.m. in the lobby of the Etherredge Center featuring fun and funky holiday music from the band's latest release, Frosty Christmas. Admission is $10 for adults, and $7 for students. All proceeds go toward USCA Band scholarships and to defray band expenses. Tickets can be purchased at the Etherredge Center ticket office window or via telephone for later pickup at 803-641-3305.
Login to post a comment...