Saturday, 28 February, 2015
- Men's Ministry Conference at Bath First Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- 3 Bridges 5K Run - 09:00 AM
- Upward Soccer Registration/Evaluation at Town Creek Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Going to the Dogs Movie Marathon at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 01:00 PM
- Chili Cook-Off and Dessert Bake Off at Lewis Memorial UMC - 06:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 01 March, 2015
- Illuminate Church Launch at Westside High School - 10:15 AM
- Symphony Orchestra Augusta's Concerto Competition - 01:00 PM
- The unReal Wedding Experience - 02:00 PM
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at New Heights Community Church - 05:00 PM
Holiday Celebration with The Aiken Concert Band
The Aiken Concert Band will take the stage on Tuesday, November 27th, for its annual Christmas concert at the Etherredge Center, USC Aiken. The concert will begin at 8:00 p.m. and is titled 'Holiday Celebration'. The band is under the direction of COL William Clark, retired Commander and Conductor of the internationally famous United States Army Field Band, and Mr. Ryan Westberry, Director of Bands at Aiken High School. Mike Frost Band will provide pre-show entertainment starting at 7:15 p.m. in the lobby of the Etherredge Center featuring fun and funky holiday music from the band's latest release, Frosty Christmas. Admission is $10 for adults, and $7 for students. All proceeds go toward USCA Band scholarships and to defray band expenses. Tickets can be purchased at the Etherredge Center ticket office window or via telephone for later pickup at 803-641-3305.
Login to post a comment...