Tuesday, 01 September, 2015
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class - 02:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Helms College Tuesday Tour - 05:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked Workshop - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 02 September, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Mere Christianity Book Study at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 03 September, 2015
- Alzheimer's Association Support Group - All Day Event
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
Parents Night Out at Master's Way Christian Church
Bring your children to Master's Way Christian Church for a night of fun, movies, games, and crafts. Please make sure your children have eaten supper before they come. We will provide a snack and drinks. Feel free to come dressed in your pajamas! CPR and First Aid certified staff will always be on sight. Space for infants is limited. You must RSVP 24 hours in advance. Parents Night Out is the First Friday of each month.
Login to post a comment...