Thursday, 21 August, 2014
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 12:30 PM
- Technology Support Group - 06:30 PM
- the.pointe at First Baptist Church of North Augusta - 06:30 PM
- Zumba Classes at Evans Christian Academy - 06:30 PM
- Adult English Classes at South Aiken Church of God - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 23 August, 2014
- The Extravaganza at Harlem United Methodist Church - 07:00 AM
- Run for Shelter 5K with The Augusta Rescue Mission - 08:00 AM
- Single Parents Fair at Vineyard Church of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Back to School Bash at Fort Gordon - 11:00 AM
- Wild Game Supper & Outdoor Expo at FBC Thomson - 04:00 PM
Parents Night Out at Master's Way Christian Church
Bring your children to Master's Way Christian Church for a night of fun, movies, games, and crafts. Please make sure your children have eaten supper before they come. We will provide a snack and drinks. Feel free to come dressed in your pajamas! CPR and First Aid certified staff will always be on sight. Space for infants is limited. You must RSVP 24 hours in advance. Parents Night Out is the First Friday of each month.
Login to post a comment...