Thursday, 05 December, 2013
- Grace Through Faith School of Dance - All Day Event
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 12:30 PM
- Volunteer Events Meeting at The Lydia Project - 01:30 PM
- Taste of Blythe - 06:00 PM
Friday, 06 December, 2013
- Kid's Night Out at The Kroc Center - 06:00 PM
- Healing Explosion Service at Whole Life Ministries - 07:00 PM
- Movie Night at Pierce United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 07 December, 2013
- Next Level Sports Seminar at the Wilson Family Y - 08:30 AM
- Augusta Ballet Guild Holiday House - 10:00 AM
- Wooden Crosses Workshop at The Salvation Army Kroc Center - 10:00 AM
Parents Night Out at Master's Way Christian Church
Bring your children to Master's Way Christian Church for a night of fun, movies, games, and crafts. Please make sure your children have eaten supper before they come. We will provide a snack and drinks. Feel free to come dressed in your pajamas! CPR and First Aid certified staff will always be on sight. Space for infants is limited. You must RSVP 24 hours in advance. Parents Night Out is the First Friday of each month.
Login to post a comment...