Saturday, 08 March, 2014
- 40 Days for Life - CSRA - 07:00 AM
- The Drive for Jonathan's Journey Golf Tournament - 08:00 AM
- Women's Conference at Tabernacle Baptist Church - 08:30 AM
- 6x6 Soccer Tournament at The Wilson Family Y - 09:00 AM
- Bible and Missionary Conference with Dr. Don Carson at First Presbyterian Church - 09:30 AM
- Sew Much Talent Sewing Group - 09:30 AM
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 10:00 AM
- Events Volunteer Meeting at The Lydia Project - 11:00 AM
- Family Y Softball Tournament - 01:00 PM
- Wild Game Supper at Sweetwater Baptist Church - 05:00 PM
Parents Night Out at Master's Way Christian Church
Bring your children to Master's Way Christian Church for a night of fun, movies, games, and crafts. Please make sure your children have eaten supper before they come. We will provide a snack and drinks. Feel free to come dressed in your pajamas! CPR and First Aid certified staff will always be on sight. Space for infants is limited. You must RSVP 24 hours in advance. Parents Night Out is the First Friday of each month.
Login to post a comment...