Wednesday, 27 May, 2015
- ADA Celebration with the Augusta GreenJackets - 07:00 PM
Thursday, 28 May, 2015
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 03:00 PM
- Summer Enrollment for Christian Martial Arts Classes - 03:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked - 06:30 PM
Saturday, 30 May, 2015
- TeenLife Golf Tournament with Breezy Hill Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Yard Sale Fundraiser for Merge Student Ministries - 08:00 AM
- Diamonds and Denim Day of Dreams - 08:30 AM
- Charity Golf Tournament with Town Creek Baptist Church - 09:00 AM
- Family Fun Day & Equality Walk ĎN Roll - 10:00 AM
- CSRA Pulmonary Hypertension Support Group - 11:00 AM
Perspectives in World Missions at First Baptist Church of Augusta
Perspectives is a life-changing journey that outlines Godís heartbeat for His world. Learn about Godís nature, His purpose, and your role in His plan to bring glory to His name. Experience God's heart for all peoples and encounter the momentum of the World Christian Movement!
Perspectives will open the eyes of your heart with fresh knowledge and understanding of God's unchanging purposes and why they're relevant to your life.
Every class schedules a lineup of Biblical scholars, missionaries, pastors, professors, and mobilizers who bring a wealth of experience and passion to each lesson.
More information and registration can be found at www.perspectives.org.
Login to post a comment...