Friday, 31 October, 2014
- Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
- Movie Night at Christian Center Oasis of Blessings - 04:00 PM
- Fall Festival/Trunk & Treat - 06:00 PM
- Hallelujah Night at New Creation Christian Church - 06:30 PM
- Trinity Baptist Trunk or Treat - 06:30 PM
- Turkey Shoot at Old Time Gospel Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 01 November, 2014
- Church Yard Sale at Hillview Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- Vendor/Craft Bazaar at Lynndale, Inc. - 08:00 AM
- Walk To End Alzheimer's at Columbia County Amphitheatre - 08:00 AM
- Free Clothing Distribution with Lord and Savior Ministries Worldwide, Inc. - 09:00 AM
Traveling Troubadours at Mosaic UMC
On Sunday, December 9, Mosaic United Methodist Church hosts Jessica Campbell and Hannah Miller, with the Traveling Troubadours Holiday tour, as guest worship leaders. Services are at 9 am and 11 am.
A love offering will be received, CDs will be available for purchase and both artists will be available after the services for conversation.
For more information, please contact Mosaic's worship leader, Cindy Wilkinson at 706-373-2984 or email@example.com.
Jessica Campbell is an up-and-coming young artist whose music is having an increasing impact. Her latest CD release is Great Escape. Hat, Boot, and Clothing Company STETSON sponsored two new videos featuring Jessica’s songs, “I Stay You Stay” and “Falling Falling” (from her Great Escape release). The videos are featured on the Stetson Center Stage YouTube page! In the finale of Season 4 of “Tough Love: New Orleans” Jessica’s song “My Blue Sky” was a perfect fit for closing out the season. Episode 4 of the new CMT show “Melissa & Tye” featured Jessica’s song “4am” from the Great Escape release.
Hannah Miller's first release, O Black River was released in 2011, and has received great acclaim. In addition to the Traveling Troubadours tour, Hannah recently appeared at the Bluebird Cafe in Nashville on the Poverty is Real benefit concert. Hannah's recordings are available on iTunes and Amazon.
Login to post a comment...