Wednesday, 02 September, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Mere Christianity Book Study at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 03 September, 2015
- Alzheimer's Association Support Group - All Day Event
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
Saturday, 05 September, 2015
- 1st Saturday Sale - All Day Event
- GRU Run with the GreenJackets 5k - 07:30 AM
- Nature Printing on Fabric at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Saturday Hikes at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
Open House for the Public at Augusta Christian Schools
Augusta Christian Schools will host its Open House for the Public on Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 7:00 pm in our school gymnasium. Augusta Christian is a school community where faith and learning are interconnected - where students are immersed in the study of God's Word through rigorous academics, fine arts, sports and community service. Come learn about our uncompromising education, grounded in a Biblical worldview. For more information or to register your attendance for Open House visit www.augustachristian.org.
Login to post a comment...