Tuesday, 01 September, 2015
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class - 02:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Helms College Tuesday Tour - 05:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked Workshop - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 02 September, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Mere Christianity Book Study at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 03 September, 2015
- Alzheimer's Association Support Group - All Day Event
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
Breast Cancer Fundraiser at Red Oak Manor
Red Oak Manor is hosting a Pre-Christmas Dinner To benefit the Avon Foundation for Women (and men) with Breast Cancer who are uninsured.
*TIX: $12 each in advance, $10 for kids 5 and older, $15 at the door! Space is limited; *Tax deductible donations
MENU: Choice of Beef or Chicken with the fixin’s and extras along with Lemonade, Tea (sweet/unsweet), Coffee, or water
DESSERTS WILL BE SERVED!
There will be DOOR PRIZES, MUSIC, FOOD & DRINKS, LOVE, LAUGHTER, and an inspiring film for the project SOLES OF ANGELS!
Relax, eat, drink, and be Merry this Christmas while helping others less fortunate to enjoy their Christmas!
Contact: Jena Reynolds @ 706-631-7677 or Red Oak Manor
410 North Louisville St; Harlem, GA 30814; Phone: 706-556-8222
The Avon Foundation for Women is a non-profit organization 501(c)(3)!
This will be a fun and relaxed occasion & the breast part? YOU don't have to clean up or do the dishes!!!
Login to post a comment...