Saturday, 13 February, 2016
- AARP Tax - Aid - 09:00 AM
- Free Haircuts for the Homeless - 10:00 AM
- Menís Outreach Ministry at Wildwood Christian Church - 10:00 AM
- Welcome Spring Acrylic Painting Class - 10:00 AM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 14 February, 2016
- Recreating a 1926 Valentine's Day at The Partridge Inn - 05:00 PM
Monday, 15 February, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Wee-Peats Children's Consignment Annual Spring & Summer Sale - 10:00 AM
- Zumba Classes - 06:30 PM
- Men's Recovery Support Group - 07:00 PM
Breast Cancer Fundraiser at Red Oak Manor
Red Oak Manor is hosting a Pre-Christmas Dinner To benefit the Avon Foundation for Women (and men) with Breast Cancer who are uninsured.
*TIX: $12 each in advance, $10 for kids 5 and older, $15 at the door! Space is limited; *Tax deductible donations
MENU: Choice of Beef or Chicken with the fixinís and extras along with Lemonade, Tea (sweet/unsweet), Coffee, or water
DESSERTS WILL BE SERVED!
There will be DOOR PRIZES, MUSIC, FOOD & DRINKS, LOVE, LAUGHTER, and an inspiring film for the project SOLES OF ANGELS!
Relax, eat, drink, and be Merry this Christmas while helping others less fortunate to enjoy their Christmas!
Contact: Jena Reynolds @ 706-631-7677 or Red Oak Manor
410 North Louisville St; Harlem, GA 30814; Phone: 706-556-8222
The Avon Foundation for Women is a non-profit organization 501(c)(3)!
This will be a fun and relaxed occasion & the breast part?† YOU don't have to clean up or do the dishes!!!
Login to post a comment...