Monday, 22 December, 2014
- Winter Break at Your Library: Santa Claus Movie Marathon - 09:00 AM
- Volunteer Training with CareSouth Hospice - 10:00 AM
- Angel Tree at Collette Ball State Farm Insurance Agency - 11:00 AM
Tuesday, 23 December, 2014
- Augusta Lions Club Meeting - All Day Event
- Adult Reading Program at Ridge Hill Worship & Deliverance Center - 07:00 PM
Wednesday, 24 December, 2014
- Christmas Eve Candelight Service at Aldersgate UMC - 03:00 PM
- Christmas Eve Services at Saint Paul's Church - 04:00 PM
- Christmas Eve Candelight Service at Aldersgate UMC - 05:00 PM
- Community Christmas Eve Service at Evans Towne Center Park - 05:30 PM
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
Breast Cancer Fundraiser at Red Oak Manor
Red Oak Manor is hosting a Pre-Christmas Dinner To benefit the Avon Foundation for Women (and men) with Breast Cancer who are uninsured.
*TIX: $12 each in advance, $10 for kids 5 and older, $15 at the door! Space is limited; *Tax deductible donations
MENU: Choice of Beef or Chicken with the fixin’s and extras along with Lemonade, Tea (sweet/unsweet), Coffee, or water
DESSERTS WILL BE SERVED!
There will be DOOR PRIZES, MUSIC, FOOD & DRINKS, LOVE, LAUGHTER, and an inspiring film for the project SOLES OF ANGELS!
Relax, eat, drink, and be Merry this Christmas while helping others less fortunate to enjoy their Christmas!
Contact: Jena Reynolds @ 706-631-7677 or Red Oak Manor
410 North Louisville St; Harlem, GA 30814; Phone: 706-556-8222
The Avon Foundation for Women is a non-profit organization 501(c)(3)!
This will be a fun and relaxed occasion & the breast part? YOU don't have to clean up or do the dishes!!!
Login to post a comment...