Saturday, 07 December, 2013
- Next Level Sports Seminar at the Wilson Family Y - 08:30 AM
- Augusta Ballet Guild Holiday House - 10:00 AM
- Wooden Crosses Workshop at The Salvation Army Kroc Center - 10:00 AM
- Stations of the Holy Trinity: Meditation on the Incarnation - 10:30 AM
- A Mistletoe Christmas - 11:00 AM
- Kids' Christmas Clay Creations at The Salvation Army Kroc Center - 11:00 AM
- Homeschool Informational Meeting at Lakemont Presbyterian Church - 03:00 PM
- Augusta's Celebration of Gospel Benefit Concert - 04:00 PM
- Live Nativity at Southside Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Christmas Concert at Ministerio Nueva Vida - 06:30 PM
Breast Cancer Fundraiser at Red Oak Manor
Red Oak Manor is hosting a Pre-Christmas Dinner To benefit the Avon Foundation for Women (and men) with Breast Cancer who are uninsured.
*TIX: $12 each in advance, $10 for kids 5 and older, $15 at the door! Space is limited; *Tax deductible donations
MENU: Choice of Beef or Chicken with the fixin’s and extras along with Lemonade, Tea (sweet/unsweet), Coffee, or water
DESSERTS WILL BE SERVED!
There will be DOOR PRIZES, MUSIC, FOOD & DRINKS, LOVE, LAUGHTER, and an inspiring film for the project SOLES OF ANGELS!
Relax, eat, drink, and be Merry this Christmas while helping others less fortunate to enjoy their Christmas!
Contact: Jena Reynolds @ 706-631-7677 or Red Oak Manor
410 North Louisville St; Harlem, GA 30814; Phone: 706-556-8222
The Avon Foundation for Women is a non-profit organization 501(c)(3)!
This will be a fun and relaxed occasion & the breast part? YOU don't have to clean up or do the dishes!!!
Login to post a comment...