Saturday, 30 July, 2016
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
- S.H.A.R.P.E. Shooters Shoot for Charity - 09:00 AM
- Read It, Learn It and Watch It - 10:00 AM
- Back To School Local Mission Trip - 11:00 AM
- Back To School Give-A-Way - 12:00 PM
- Focus on the Family Conference - 12:00 PM
- Mike Sarge Album Release - 05:00 PM
Sunday, 31 July, 2016
- Shall We Gather at the River - Outdoor Worship Service - 09:15 AM
- Vacation Bible School at Hillview Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Vacation Bible School at Second Baptist Church of Beech Island - 06:00 PM
Breast Cancer Fundraiser at Red Oak Manor
Red Oak Manor is hosting a Pre-Christmas Dinner To benefit the Avon Foundation for Women (and men) with Breast Cancer who are uninsured.
*TIX: $12 each in advance, $10 for kids 5 and older, $15 at the door! Space is limited; *Tax deductible donations
MENU: Choice of Beef or Chicken with the fixin’s and extras along with Lemonade, Tea (sweet/unsweet), Coffee, or water
DESSERTS WILL BE SERVED!
There will be DOOR PRIZES, MUSIC, FOOD & DRINKS, LOVE, LAUGHTER, and an inspiring film for the project SOLES OF ANGELS!
Relax, eat, drink, and be Merry this Christmas while helping others less fortunate to enjoy their Christmas!
Contact: Jena Reynolds @ 706-631-7677 or Red Oak Manor
410 North Louisville St; Harlem, GA 30814; Phone: 706-556-8222
The Avon Foundation for Women is a non-profit organization 501(c)(3)!
This will be a fun and relaxed occasion & the breast part? YOU don't have to clean up or do the dishes!!!
Login to post a comment...