Monday, 26 January, 2015
- OCONEE FALL LINE TECHNICAL COLLEGE BLOOD DRIVE - 09:00 AM
- BLOOD DRIVE- McDuffie County - 01:00 PM
- JENKINS COUNTY COMMUNITY BLOOD DRIVE - 02:00 PM
Tuesday, 27 January, 2015
- Job Fair at Costa Farms - 09:00 AM
- BURKE COUNTY COMMUNITY BLOOD DRIVE - 01:00 PM
- Lodging Volunteer Training at The Lydia Project - 06:00 PM
- Natural Solutions Using Essential Oils Class at Earth Fare - 06:00 PM
Wednesday, 28 January, 2015
- Open House at St. Mary on the Hill Catholic School - 09:00 AM
Thursday, 29 January, 2015
- Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University at Corinth Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Friday, 30 January, 2015
- SWAINSBORO HIGH SCHOOL BLOOD DRIVE - 08:00 AM
Breast Cancer Fundraiser at Red Oak Manor
Red Oak Manor is hosting a Pre-Christmas Dinner To benefit the Avon Foundation for Women (and men) with Breast Cancer who are uninsured.
*TIX: $12 each in advance, $10 for kids 5 and older, $15 at the door! Space is limited; *Tax deductible donations
MENU: Choice of Beef or Chicken with the fixin’s and extras along with Lemonade, Tea (sweet/unsweet), Coffee, or water
DESSERTS WILL BE SERVED!
There will be DOOR PRIZES, MUSIC, FOOD & DRINKS, LOVE, LAUGHTER, and an inspiring film for the project SOLES OF ANGELS!
Relax, eat, drink, and be Merry this Christmas while helping others less fortunate to enjoy their Christmas!
Contact: Jena Reynolds @ 706-631-7677 or Red Oak Manor
410 North Louisville St; Harlem, GA 30814; Phone: 706-556-8222
The Avon Foundation for Women is a non-profit organization 501(c)(3)!
This will be a fun and relaxed occasion & the breast part? YOU don't have to clean up or do the dishes!!!
Login to post a comment...