Thursday, 25 December, 2014
- Christmas Day Service at Saint Paul's Church - 10:00 AM
Saturday, 27 December, 2014
- Team Beach Body Fit Club Saturday - 10:00 AM
Monday, 29 December, 2014
- Volunteer Training with CareSouth Hospice - 10:00 AM
Tuesday, 30 December, 2014
- Augusta Lions Club Meeting - All Day Event
- Adult Reading Program at Ridge Hill Worship & Deliverance Center - 07:00 PM
- Singles Fellowship at Millbrook Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Wednesday, 31 December, 2014
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
Saturday, 03 January, 2015
- Swamp Saturday Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- School Supply Giveaway Glow Party - 05:00 PM
Monday, 05 January, 2015
- Blood Drive at Louisville Academy - 09:00 AM
Volunteer Information Session- Regency Hospice
Do you enjoy serving your community? Do you have a few hours a month for helping others?
Regency Hospice will be hosting a Volunteer Program information session at the Thomson-McDuffie Public Library on Thursday, December 20th at 10:00am. This meeting is open to adults 18+; and teens 14-18 with guardian consent. Anyone interested in working with local hospice patients is encouraged to attend.
Email: Phone: 706-868-4422
Login to post a comment...