Monday, 30 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at Edmund Burke Academy - 11:30 AM
- Blood Drive at Jenkins Optim Medical Center - 01:00 PM
Tuesday, 31 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at The Wardlaw Building - 01:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 01 April, 2015
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 02 April, 2015
- Blood Drive at Washington County High School - 08:00 AM
- Mobile Mammography Unit at Augusta Common - 09:00 AM
- Spring Fever Fest at Metro Market - 03:00 PM
- Lighting of the Graniteville Cross - 06:00 PM
Volunteer Information Session- Regency Hospice
Do you enjoy serving your community? Do you have a few hours a month for helping others?
Regency Hospice will be hosting a Volunteer Program information session at the Thomson-McDuffie Public Library on Thursday, December 20th at 10:00am. This meeting is open to adults 18+; and teens 14-18 with guardian consent. Anyone interested in working with local hospice patients is encouraged to attend.
Email: Phone: 706-868-4422
Login to post a comment...