Tuesday, 01 September, 2015
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Helms College Tuesday Tour - 05:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked Workshop - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 02 September, 2015
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Mere Christianity Book Study at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 03 September, 2015
- Alzheimer's Association Support Group - All Day Event
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
Saturday, 05 September, 2015
- 1st Saturday Sale - All Day Event
- GRU Run with the GreenJackets 5k - 07:30 AM
Volunteer Information Session- Regency Hospice
Do you enjoy serving your community? Do you have a few hours a month for helping others?
Regency Hospice will be hosting a Volunteer Program information session at the Thomson-McDuffie Public Library on Thursday, December 20th at 10:00am. This meeting is open to adults 18+; and teens 14-18 with guardian consent. Anyone interested in working with local hospice patients is encouraged to attend.
Email: Phone: 706-868-4422
Login to post a comment...