Saturday, 18 April, 2015
- Super Hero 5K - 07:30 AM
- Garage Sale Benefiting March of Dimes - 08:00 AM
- 5K On Pace For Peru - 09:00 AM
- Mitchell Springfest - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Bike Saturday at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Mitchell 5K Color Run/Walk - 11:00 AM
- United Aiken's Music Fest - 12:00 PM
- Local Author Book Signing: Stacey Roberts - 02:00 PM
- Faith & Family Night with the Augusta GreenJackets - 05:30 PM
- Allen Family Ministries Concert - 06:00 PM
Revival with the Blythe Family at Jordan Chapel Church of God
The Jordan Chapel Church of God in Edgehill, GA will be having revival with the Blythe Family starting Sunday December 30th through Wednesday January 9th. This family has written songs for the Whisnants and the McKameys (like Thank God For Grace, You're Still God, and Shepherd's Point of View). Sunday services are at 11am and 5pm. Monday through Saturday services at 7:30pm. Our New Year's Eve Watchnight service will be at 9pm. Come and worship with us and enjoy anointed singing and preaching. The church is located at 7001 Jordan Chapel Church Road near Gibson, GA. For directions call 706-339-7095.
Login to post a comment...