Thursday, 17 April, 2014
- Seder Feast and Maundy Thursday Gathering at Grace UMC - 06:00 PM
- Technology Support Group - 06:30 PM
- the.pointe at First Baptist Church of North Augusta - 06:30 PM
Friday, 18 April, 2014
- Watch The Lamb: Easter Passion Play at Providence Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 19 April, 2014
- Take the Lake 5k with Greater Augusta Fellowship of Christian Athletes - 08:00 AM
- 2014 Great Easter Egg Drop at Columbia County Fairgrounds - 10:00 AM
- Easter Egg Hunt at St. Paul Lutheran Church - 10:00 AM
- Easter Eggstravaganza at First Baptist Church of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Great Aiken Egg Hunt at South Aiken High Football Stadium - 10:00 AM
- Community-wide Easter Egg Hunt - 02:00 PM
Revival with the Blythe Family at Jordan Chapel Church of God
The Jordan Chapel Church of God in Edgehill, GA will be having revival with the Blythe Family starting Sunday December 30th through Wednesday January 9th. This family has written songs for the Whisnants and the McKameys (like Thank God For Grace, You're Still God, and Shepherd's Point of View). Sunday services are at 11am and 5pm. Monday through Saturday services at 7:30pm. Our New Year's Eve Watchnight service will be at 9pm. Come and worship with us and enjoy anointed singing and preaching. The church is located at 7001 Jordan Chapel Church Road near Gibson, GA. For directions call 706-339-7095.
Login to post a comment...