Saturday, 01 November, 2014
- Church Yard Sale at Hillview Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- Vendor/Craft Bazaar at Lynndale, Inc. - 08:00 AM
- Walk To End Alzheimer's at Columbia County Amphitheatre - 08:00 AM
- Free Clothing Distribution with Lord and Savior Ministries Worldwide, Inc. - 09:00 AM
- First Saturday at Fort Gordon Thrift Shop - 09:30 AM
- Swamp Saturday Guided Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Swamp Saturday Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- 1st Saturday Sale at When HELP Can't Wait - 10:00 AM
- Antique Tractor Day at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
- Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch at Sunny Day Farms - 10:00 AM
Revival with the Blythe Family at Jordan Chapel Church of God
The Jordan Chapel Church of God in Edgehill, GA will be having revival with the Blythe Family starting Sunday December 30th through Wednesday January 9th. This family has written songs for the Whisnants and the McKameys (like Thank God For Grace, You're Still God, and Shepherd's Point of View). Sunday services are at 11am and 5pm. Monday through Saturday services at 7:30pm. Our New Year's Eve Watchnight service will be at 9pm. Come and worship with us and enjoy anointed singing and preaching. The church is located at 7001 Jordan Chapel Church Road near Gibson, GA. For directions call 706-339-7095.
Login to post a comment...