Sunday, 14 February, 2016
- Recreating a 1926 Valentine's Day at The Partridge Inn - 05:00 PM
Monday, 15 February, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Wee-Peats Children's Consignment Annual Spring & Summer Sale - 10:00 AM
- Zumba Classes - 06:30 PM
- Men's Recovery Support Group - 07:00 PM
- Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 16 February, 2016
- AARP Tax - Aid - 09:00 AM
- Lodging Volunteer Training at The Lydia Project - 10:00 AM
- Toddler Tuesday - 10:30 AM
- Beginning Piano Session 2 - 05:30 PM
Revival with the Blythe Family at Jordan Chapel Church of God
The Jordan Chapel Church of God in Edgehill, GA will be having revival with the Blythe Family starting Sunday December 30th through Wednesday January 9th. This family has written songs for the Whisnants and the McKameys (like Thank God For Grace, You're Still God, and Shepherd's Point of View). Sunday services are at 11am and 5pm. Monday through Saturday services at 7:30pm. Our New Year's Eve Watchnight service will be at 9pm. Come and worship with us and enjoy anointed singing and preaching. The church is located at 7001 Jordan Chapel Church Road near Gibson, GA. For directions call 706-339-7095.
Login to post a comment...