Wednesday, 20 August, 2014
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
Thursday, 21 August, 2014
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 12:30 PM
- Technology Support Group - 06:30 PM
- the.pointe at First Baptist Church of North Augusta - 06:30 PM
- Adult English Classes at South Aiken Church of God - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 23 August, 2014
- The Extravaganza at Harlem United Methodist Church - 07:00 AM
- Run for Shelter 5K with The Augusta Rescue Mission - 08:00 AM
- Single Parents Fair at Vineyard Church of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Back to School Bash at Fort Gordon - 11:00 AM
- Wild Game Supper & Outdoor Expo at FBC Thomson - 04:00 PM
Strength for Sawyer 5K
There will be a 5K for all ages and one Mile fun run for children on Saturday, March 9th at 8 am at the Savannah Rapids area. Register at www.active.com by Feb. 8th to get a t-shirt with your registration. Registration after Feb. 8th does not guarantee a t-shirt. The proceeds raised form this event will help a local third grader who needs a double lung transplant. All registration fees and additional donations are going directly to www.cotaforsawyerm.com. There are four categories that people can register in. Go to www.active.com then type in Evans, GA for location and Strength for Sawyer as the keyword.
Login to post a comment...