Saturday, 28 November, 2015
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Memory Cafe (Alzheimer's Support Group) - 02:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Monday, 30 November, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Stock Our Shelves Safe Homes of Augusta - 01:00 PM
- U.S. Citizenship Exam Preparation Classes - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 01 December, 2015
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class - 02:00 PM
- Community Conversations...Connecting the Dots with our Teens - 06:00 PM
- Adult Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
- Christmas with The Aiken Concert Band - 07:00 PM
Strength for Sawyer 5K
There will be a 5K for all ages and one Mile fun run for children on Saturday, March 9th at 8 am at the Savannah Rapids area. Register at www.active.com by Feb. 8th to get a t-shirt with your registration. Registration after Feb. 8th does not guarantee a t-shirt. The proceeds raised form this event will help a local third grader who needs a double lung transplant. All registration fees and additional donations are going directly to www.cotaforsawyerm.com. There are four categories that people can register in. Go to www.active.com then type in Evans, GA for location and Strength for Sawyer as the keyword.
Login to post a comment...