Friday, 18 April, 2014
- Watch The Lamb: Easter Passion Play at Providence Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 19 April, 2014
- Take the Lake 5k with Greater Augusta Fellowship of Christian Athletes - 08:00 AM
- 2014 Great Easter Egg Drop at Columbia County Fairgrounds - 10:00 AM
- Easter Egg Hunt at St. Paul Lutheran Church - 10:00 AM
- Easter Eggstravaganza at First Baptist Church of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Great Aiken Egg Hunt at South Aiken High Football Stadium - 10:00 AM
- Community-wide Easter Egg Hunt - 02:00 PM
- Easter Egg Hunt at Evans High School Stadium - 03:00 PM
- Easter Eggstravaganza at Town Creek Baptist Church - 03:00 PM
- Dramatic Musical at Corinth Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Laps for Healing Hearts Walk
Laps for Healing Hearts is a charity walk in memory of my daughter MaKayla Amiya McNeill. MaKayla was born with a congenital heart defect caused by a genetic syndrome known as DiGeorge syndrome or 22Q. In August of 2012, at 10 months old MaKayla passed away from complications from open heart surgery to repair the defect. The hopes for this event are to spread the word about DiGeorge Syndrome and congenital heart defects and to raise funds that will go towards research and education. The event is open to the public
100% of net proceeds will be donated to the for DiGeorge Syndrome and Congenital Heart Defect research and awareness.
100% of net proceeds will be donated to the
for DiGeorge Syndrome and Congenital Heart Defect research and awareness.
Saturday, 09 February, 2013
09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Login to post a comment...