Saturday, 30 April, 2016
- Great American Wing Toss - All Day Event
- Yard Sale at Crossroads Fellowship - 08:00 AM
- Priscilla Shirer Simulcast - 08:15 AM
- Super Hero Mission Haiti 5K Run/Walk - 09:00 AM
- Holy Smokes BBQ Cookoff - 10:00 AM
- INSPIRE Ladies Conference - 10:00 AM
- Mother's Day Craft Workshop - 10:00 AM
- PTSD Workshop - 10:00 AM
- BBQ Fundraiser for Garden City Rescue Mission - 11:00 AM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Laps for Healing Hearts Walk
Laps for Healing Hearts is a charity walk in memory of my daughter MaKayla Amiya McNeill. MaKayla was born with a congenital heart defect caused by a genetic syndrome known as DiGeorge syndrome or 22Q. In August of 2012, at 10 months old MaKayla passed away from complications from open heart surgery to repair the defect. The hopes for this event are to spread the word about DiGeorge Syndrome and congenital heart defects and to raise funds that will go towards research and education. The event is open to the public
100% of net proceeds will be donated to the for DiGeorge Syndrome and Congenital Heart Defect research and awareness.
100% of net proceeds will be donated to the
for DiGeorge Syndrome and Congenital Heart Defect research and awareness.
Saturday, 09 February, 2013
09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Login to post a comment...