Monday, 15 September, 2014
- Volunteer Training with CareSouth Hospice - 10:00 AM
- Prayer Made Alive Conference - 11:00 AM
- Zumba Classes at Evans Christian Academy - 06:30 PM
Tuesday, 16 September, 2014
- Augusta Lions Club Meeting - All Day Event
- Veggie Truck Farmers Market - 04:30 PM
Wednesday, 17 September, 2014
- Bunco with Fort Gordon Spouses' & Civilians' Club - 11:00 AM
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
- Divorce Care at Millbrook Baptist Church - 06:15 PM
- Youth & Young Adult Conference at Tabernacle Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Thursday, 18 September, 2014
- Technology Support Group - 06:30 PM
Laps for Healing Hearts Walk
Laps for Healing Hearts is a charity walk in memory of my daughter MaKayla Amiya McNeill. MaKayla was born with a congenital heart defect caused by a genetic syndrome known as DiGeorge syndrome or 22Q. In August of 2012, at 10 months old MaKayla passed away from complications from open heart surgery to repair the defect. The hopes for this event are to spread the word about DiGeorge Syndrome and congenital heart defects and to raise funds that will go towards research and education. The event is open to the public
100% of net proceeds will be donated to the for DiGeorge Syndrome and Congenital Heart Defect research and awareness.
100% of net proceeds will be donated to the
for DiGeorge Syndrome and Congenital Heart Defect research and awareness.
Saturday, 09 February, 2013
09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Login to post a comment...