Thursday, 02 April, 2015
- Blood Drive at Washington County High School - 08:00 AM
- Mobile Mammography Unit at Augusta Common - 09:00 AM
- Spring Fever Fest at Metro Market - 03:00 PM
- Lighting of the Graniteville Cross - 06:00 PM
- Maundy Thursday Communion Service at Trinity on the Hill United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
- The Last Supper - A Living Dramatization at Martinez United Methodist Church - 07:30 PM
Friday, 03 April, 2015
- Good Friday Worship at The PATH Worship Center - 06:00 PM
- Good Friday Service at Trinity on the Hill United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 04 April, 2015
- Swamp Saturday Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Easter Egg Hunt at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 10:00 AM
Laps for Healing Hearts Walk
Laps for Healing Hearts is a charity walk in memory of my daughter MaKayla Amiya McNeill. MaKayla was born with a congenital heart defect caused by a genetic syndrome known as DiGeorge syndrome or 22Q. In August of 2012, at 10 months old MaKayla passed away from complications from open heart surgery to repair the defect. The hopes for this event are to spread the word about DiGeorge Syndrome and congenital heart defects and to raise funds that will go towards research and education. The event is open to the public
100% of net proceeds will be donated to the for DiGeorge Syndrome and Congenital Heart Defect research and awareness.
100% of net proceeds will be donated to the
for DiGeorge Syndrome and Congenital Heart Defect research and awareness.
Saturday, 09 February, 2013
09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Login to post a comment...