Friday, 01 August, 2014
- Bible Jr. Camp at Breezy Hill Baptist Church - 08:30 AM
- Summer Camps at Curtis Baptist School - 09:00 AM
- Youth Revival at Banner of Love Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 02 August, 2014
- Yard Sale at Heights Church - 08:00 AM
- Boot Camp 101 with Women of Vanguard Ministries - 09:00 AM
- 1st Saturday Sale - 10:00 AM
- Back to School Block Party - 10:00 AM
- Team Beach Body Fit Club Workout - 10:00 AM
- VBS Kick Off and Registration at Old Time Gospel Church - 05:00 PM
Sunday, 03 August, 2014
- Summer Camp Meeting at South Aiken Church of God - All Day Event
Laps for Healing Hearts Walk
Laps for Healing Hearts is a charity walk in memory of my daughter MaKayla Amiya McNeill. MaKayla was born with a congenital heart defect caused by a genetic syndrome known as DiGeorge syndrome or 22Q. In August of 2012, at 10 months old MaKayla passed away from complications from open heart surgery to repair the defect. The hopes for this event are to spread the word about DiGeorge Syndrome and congenital heart defects and to raise funds that will go towards research and education. The event is open to the public
100% of net proceeds will be donated to the for DiGeorge Syndrome and Congenital Heart Defect research and awareness.
100% of net proceeds will be donated to the
for DiGeorge Syndrome and Congenital Heart Defect research and awareness.
Saturday, 09 February, 2013
09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Login to post a comment...