Thursday, 26 November, 2015
- Mothers of Preschoolers Meeting (MOPS) - 09:30 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving Day Service at Christ Church, Presbyterian - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving at The Partridge Inn - 11:00 AM
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 07:00 PM
Friday, 27 November, 2015
- Free Gift Wrapping at Shepeard Community Blood Center - 06:00 AM
- 7th Anniversary Sale at Making Ends Meet Bargain Center - 10:00 AM
- American Heart CPR Class - 02:00 PM
Saturday, 28 November, 2015
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
Laps for Healing Hearts Walk
Laps for Healing Hearts is a charity walk in memory of my daughter MaKayla Amiya McNeill. MaKayla was born with a congenital heart defect caused by a genetic syndrome known as DiGeorge syndrome or 22Q. In August of 2012, at 10 months old MaKayla passed away from complications from open heart surgery to repair the defect. The hopes for this event are to spread the word about DiGeorge Syndrome and congenital heart defects and to raise funds that will go towards research and education. The event is open to the public
100% of net proceeds will be donated to the for DiGeorge Syndrome and Congenital Heart Defect research and awareness.
100% of net proceeds will be donated to the
for DiGeorge Syndrome and Congenital Heart Defect research and awareness.
Saturday, 09 February, 2013
09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Login to post a comment...