Thursday, 26 November, 2015
- Mothers of Preschoolers Meeting (MOPS) - 09:30 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving Day Service at Christ Church, Presbyterian - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving at The Partridge Inn - 11:00 AM
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 07:00 PM
Friday, 27 November, 2015
- Free Gift Wrapping at Shepeard Community Blood Center - 06:00 AM
- 7th Anniversary Sale at Making Ends Meet Bargain Center - 10:00 AM
- American Heart CPR Class - 02:00 PM
Saturday, 28 November, 2015
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
Mothers Of Preschoolers Aiken Meeting
Join us for our annual Spa Night on Tuesday January 8 to meet with other mothers of preschoolers to share, socialize, pray and rejuvenate! MOPS is for all mothers with children birth to 5 years. Dinner for the children along with child care is provided. Please call to reserve a place in our child care.
MOPS Aiken meets the second Tuesday of every month at South Aiken Presbyterian, Whiskey Rd, Aiken. Registration is 5:45pm-6:15pm. Meeting is 6:15-7:45. We are a Christian based group here to support and encourage mothers through friendship and prayer. If you have any questions please call Jenni Beak at 803-640-4742 and also to register for child care.
Login to post a comment...