Wednesday, 20 August, 2014
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
Thursday, 21 August, 2014
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 12:30 PM
- Technology Support Group - 06:30 PM
- the.pointe at First Baptist Church of North Augusta - 06:30 PM
- Adult English Classes at South Aiken Church of God - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 23 August, 2014
- The Extravaganza at Harlem United Methodist Church - 07:00 AM
- Run for Shelter 5K with The Augusta Rescue Mission - 08:00 AM
- Single Parents Fair at Vineyard Church of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Back to School Bash at Fort Gordon - 11:00 AM
- Wild Game Supper & Outdoor Expo at FBC Thomson - 04:00 PM
Mothers Of Preschoolers Aiken Meeting
Join us for our annual Spa Night on Tuesday January 8 to meet with other mothers of preschoolers to share, socialize, pray and rejuvenate! MOPS is for all mothers with children birth to 5 years. Dinner for the children along with child care is provided. Please call to reserve a place in our child care.
MOPS Aiken meets the second Tuesday of every month at South Aiken Presbyterian, Whiskey Rd, Aiken. Registration is 5:45pm-6:15pm. Meeting is 6:15-7:45. We are a Christian based group here to support and encourage mothers through friendship and prayer. If you have any questions please call Jenni Beak at 803-640-4742 and also to register for child care.
Login to post a comment...