Thursday, 26 November, 2015
- Mothers of Preschoolers Meeting (MOPS) - 09:30 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving Day Service at Christ Church, Presbyterian - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving at The Partridge Inn - 11:00 AM
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 07:00 PM
Friday, 27 November, 2015
- Free Gift Wrapping at Shepeard Community Blood Center - 06:00 AM
- 7th Anniversary Sale at Making Ends Meet Bargain Center - 10:00 AM
- American Heart CPR Class - 02:00 PM
Saturday, 28 November, 2015
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
Father of Lights Movie Screening at Vineyard Church of Augusta
Father of Lights is the final film in the Finger of God/Furious Love trilogy. It is big, epic, and above all, challenging. If I were to have to explain what it is about in a nutshell, I would put it like this: if Finger of God is about Godís power, and Furious Love is about Godís love, then Father of Lights is about Godís heart. I went into making this film by asking the simple question: who is God? I wanted to know His character, His personality, and who He truly is. To answer this question, we had to peel back the many layers of religious garbage that has been passed onto him through generations. That He is angry. Vengeful. Wrathful. And in general, that He doesnít like you very much. The truth, as you will see vibrantly in this film, is that He is the most loving, compassionate, and wonderful Father you can imagine.
Login to post a comment...