Thursday, 05 May, 2016
- National Day of Prayer at Damascus Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Alzheimer's Association Support Group - 10:00 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- National Day of Prayer Rally at Wildwood Christian Church - 06:00 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 07:00 PM
- Prayer and Praise Rally for America - 07:00 PM
Friday, 06 May, 2016
- Kroc Tots - 09:30 AM
- Still Waters Ministries Annual Golf Tournament - 01:00 PM
- Kids Night Out - 06:00 PM
- Cafť Roz - 07:00 PM
Father of Lights Movie Screening at Vineyard Church of Augusta
Father of Lights is the final film in the Finger of God/Furious Love trilogy. It is big, epic, and above all, challenging. If I were to have to explain what it is about in a nutshell, I would put it like this: if Finger of God is about Godís power, and Furious Love is about Godís love, then Father of Lights is about Godís heart. I went into making this film by asking the simple question: who is God? I wanted to know His character, His personality, and who He truly is. To answer this question, we had to peel back the many layers of religious garbage that has been passed onto him through generations. That He is angry. Vengeful. Wrathful. And in general, that He doesnít like you very much. The truth, as you will see vibrantly in this film, is that He is the most loving, compassionate, and wonderful Father you can imagine.
Login to post a comment...