Saturday, 18 April, 2015
- Super Hero 5K - 07:30 AM
- Garage Sale Benefiting March of Dimes - 08:00 AM
- 5K On Pace For Peru - 09:00 AM
- Mitchell Springfest - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Bike Saturday at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Mitchell 5K Color Run/Walk - 11:00 AM
- United Aiken's Music Fest - 12:00 PM
- Local Author Book Signing: Stacey Roberts - 02:00 PM
- Faith & Family Night with the Augusta GreenJackets - 05:30 PM
- Allen Family Ministries Concert - 06:00 PM
Father of Lights Movie Screening at Vineyard Church of Augusta
Father of Lights is the final film in the Finger of God/Furious Love trilogy. It is big, epic, and above all, challenging. If I were to have to explain what it is about in a nutshell, I would put it like this: if Finger of God is about Godís power, and Furious Love is about Godís love, then Father of Lights is about Godís heart. I went into making this film by asking the simple question: who is God? I wanted to know His character, His personality, and who He truly is. To answer this question, we had to peel back the many layers of religious garbage that has been passed onto him through generations. That He is angry. Vengeful. Wrathful. And in general, that He doesnít like you very much. The truth, as you will see vibrantly in this film, is that He is the most loving, compassionate, and wonderful Father you can imagine.
Login to post a comment...