Saturday, 13 February, 2016
- AARP Tax - Aid - 09:00 AM
- Free Haircuts for the Homeless - 10:00 AM
- Menís Outreach Ministry at Wildwood Christian Church - 10:00 AM
- Welcome Spring Acrylic Painting Class - 10:00 AM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 14 February, 2016
- Recreating a 1926 Valentine's Day at The Partridge Inn - 05:00 PM
Monday, 15 February, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Wee-Peats Children's Consignment Annual Spring & Summer Sale - 10:00 AM
- Zumba Classes - 06:30 PM
- Men's Recovery Support Group - 07:00 PM
Thomas L. Clark, Jr. Memorial Concert at Greater Young Zion Baptist Church
The Thomas L. Clark, Jr. 7th Annual Memorial Concert will be held Sunday, Feb 10, 2013 at 3 p.m. at Greater Young Zion Baptist Church. The concert is free and open to the public.
Master of Ceremony will be Rev. Karlton Howard; others on the program will be Dr. Mirrial J. Moses; Mrs. Audrey Mitchell Thomas; Mr. Herb Gerald; Mr. Tommy Downs; Mrs. Deloris Key; Creative Impressions directed by Mr. Trey McLaughlin; and Ms. Sherry Puryear.
For more information call: 706-772-9197 or email:†firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to post a comment...