Tuesday, 21 May, 2013
- CSRA School of Supernatural Ministry - 06:00 PM
Wednesday, 22 May, 2013
- MOPS Meeting at Seven Pines Baptist Church - 09:00 AM
- Interfaith Hospitality Presentation at Holy Trinity Anglican Church - 06:00 PM
Thursday, 23 May, 2013
- Savannah River Winds Concert - 07:30 PM
Friday, 24 May, 2013
- May For McClay Benefit Concert - 04:00 PM
Saturday, 25 May, 2013
- Free Yoga Class at Saturday Market at the River - 10:00 AM
- Fashion Show at The Salvation Army of Aiken - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 26 May, 2013
- Homebuying 101 Class - 02:00 PM
- Surviving a Prodigal Training Course at Stapleton Baptist Church - 04:00 PM
Monday, 27 May, 2013
- Chemo With Style Program - 05:00 PM
Thomas L. Clark, Jr. Memorial Concert at Greater Young Zion Baptist Church
The Thomas L. Clark, Jr. 7th Annual Memorial Concert will be held Sunday, Feb 10, 2013 at 3 p.m. at Greater Young Zion Baptist Church. The concert is free and open to the public.
Master of Ceremony will be Rev. Karlton Howard; others on the program will be Dr. Mirrial J. Moses; Mrs. Audrey Mitchell Thomas; Mr. Herb Gerald; Mr. Tommy Downs; Mrs. Deloris Key; Creative Impressions directed by Mr. Trey McLaughlin; and Ms. Sherry Puryear.
For more information call: 706-772-9197 or email: email@example.com.
Login to post a comment...