Wednesday, 27 May, 2015
- ADA Celebration with the Augusta GreenJackets - 07:00 PM
Thursday, 28 May, 2015
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 03:00 PM
- Summer Enrollment for Christian Martial Arts Classes - 03:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked - 06:30 PM
Saturday, 30 May, 2015
- TeenLife Golf Tournament with Breezy Hill Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Yard Sale Fundraiser for Merge Student Ministries - 08:00 AM
- Diamonds and Denim Day of Dreams - 08:30 AM
- Charity Golf Tournament with Town Creek Baptist Church - 09:00 AM
- Family Fun Day & Equality Walk ‘N Roll - 10:00 AM
- CSRA Pulmonary Hypertension Support Group - 11:00 AM
Thomas L. Clark, Jr. Memorial Concert at Greater Young Zion Baptist Church
The Thomas L. Clark, Jr. 7th Annual Memorial Concert will be held Sunday, Feb 10, 2013 at 3 p.m. at Greater Young Zion Baptist Church. The concert is free and open to the public.
Master of Ceremony will be Rev. Karlton Howard; others on the program will be Dr. Mirrial J. Moses; Mrs. Audrey Mitchell Thomas; Mr. Herb Gerald; Mr. Tommy Downs; Mrs. Deloris Key; Creative Impressions directed by Mr. Trey McLaughlin; and Ms. Sherry Puryear.
For more information call: 706-772-9197 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to post a comment...