Wednesday, 28 January, 2015
- Open House at St. Mary on the Hill Catholic School - 09:00 AM
Thursday, 29 January, 2015
- Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University at Corinth Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Friday, 30 January, 2015
- SWAINSBORO HIGH SCHOOL BLOOD DRIVE - 08:00 AM
- Rummage Sale at Langley Church of God - 09:00 AM
- 'The Dixie Melody Boys Quartet' - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 31 January, 2015
- Cognitive Exercise Program Information Session at Westminster Schools of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Archaeology Day for Kids at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 02:00 PM
- Boomer Bash at First Baptist Church of North Augusta - 05:30 PM
- Mavis Staples in concert! - 07:30 PM
Monday, 02 February, 2015
- Blood Drive at East Georgia College - 10:00 AM
Thomas L. Clark, Jr. Memorial Concert at Greater Young Zion Baptist Church
The Thomas L. Clark, Jr. 7th Annual Memorial Concert will be held Sunday, Feb 10, 2013 at 3 p.m. at Greater Young Zion Baptist Church. The concert is free and open to the public.
Master of Ceremony will be Rev. Karlton Howard; others on the program will be Dr. Mirrial J. Moses; Mrs. Audrey Mitchell Thomas; Mr. Herb Gerald; Mr. Tommy Downs; Mrs. Deloris Key; Creative Impressions directed by Mr. Trey McLaughlin; and Ms. Sherry Puryear.
For more information call: 706-772-9197 or email: email@example.com.
Login to post a comment...