Friday, 06 December, 2013
- Kid's Night Out at The Kroc Center - 06:00 PM
- Healing Explosion Service at Whole Life Ministries - 07:00 PM
- Movie Night at Pierce United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 07 December, 2013
- Next Level Sports Seminar at the Wilson Family Y - 08:30 AM
- Augusta Ballet Guild Holiday House - 10:00 AM
- Wooden Crosses Workshop at The Salvation Army Kroc Center - 10:00 AM
- Stations of the Holy Trinity: Meditation on the Incarnation - 10:30 AM
- A Mistletoe Christmas - 11:00 AM
- Kids' Christmas Clay Creations at The Salvation Army Kroc Center - 11:00 AM
- Homeschool Informational Meeting at Lakemont Presbyterian Church - 03:00 PM
Wild Game Dinner at Grace UMC
The 10th Annual Wild Game Dinner and Silent Auction will be held at Grace United Methodist Church in the Wesley Center. The menu will include deer, elk, quail, duck, turkey, shrimp and much more!
Tickets are being sold now with adult admission $12.00, children 12 and under $7.00 and 3 and under free. Doors open at 6 pm for dinner. Blue grass music by Doug and The Henrys will entertain the crowd as you enjoy a magnificent feast. Be the first to begin bidding on our Silent Auction items from businesses including Savannah River Golf Course, The River Golf Course, Stone Mountain Flags, Vinnyís, Chick-fil-A and many, many more. Also mountain and Beach get away trips!
More in the mood for a great deal than wild game? We have that covered too! At 7 pm doors will open to the general public for opportunities to purchase $1.00 tickets with a chance to win one of many drawing items. Donít miss out! Bidding and drawings close at 7:30 pm.
The main event begins at 7:45 pm. The Live Auction has big ticket items for amazing deals! Get swept up in the excitement as bidders compete for hunting trips, family vacation packages, sports events and more! Look for updates on auction items on our Facebook Page: Wild Life Game Dinner and Silent Auction, and more info at participating businesses.
Saturday, 02 February, 2013
06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Login to post a comment...