Wednesday, 25 November, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Caregiver Fire Safety Course - 10:00 AM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Aprender InglÚs - 06:30 PM
- Kroc Book Club - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 26 November, 2015
- Mothers of Preschoolers Meeting (MOPS) - 09:30 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving Day Service at Christ Church, Presbyterian - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving at The Partridge Inn - 11:00 AM
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
Augusta Care Pregnancy Center Leadership Dinner
Augusta Care Pregnancy Center sponsoring Leadership Dinner with Guest Speaker Scott Phelps with Abstinence & Marriage Partnership.org. Scott will described how supporting youth with life skill and character development will improve their goal setting and their ability to form life long committments in marriage. The character youth develop in the early years will help them attain their life goals.
Login to post a comment...