Monday, 08 February, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Zumba Classes - 06:30 PM
- Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 09 February, 2016
- AARP Tax - Aid - 09:00 AM
- Toddler Tuesday - 10:30 AM
- AARP Class - 01:30 PM
- AARP Informational Class - 01:30 PM
- Building Blocks Family Night at Chick-fil-A Augusta Exchange - 05:00 PM
- Beginning Piano Session 2 - 05:30 PM
- Bible Institute at Story Mill Road Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Augusta Care Pregnancy Center Leadership Dinner
Augusta Care Pregnancy Center sponsoring Leadership Dinner with Guest Speaker Scott Phelps with Abstinence & Marriage Partnership.org. Scott will described how supporting youth with life skill and character development will improve their goal setting and their ability to form life long committments in marriage. The character youth develop in the early years will help them attain their life goals.
Login to post a comment...