Sunday, 25 September, 2016
- Homecoming at Woodlawn Baptist Church - 09:30 AM
- Grief Share Support Group - 03:00 PM
- Augusta Youth Chorale - 04:30 PM
- Learning for Life Classes - 05:30 PM
- Revival Fire with Danny Steyne - 06:00 PM
- Fall Revival at Damascus Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Monday, 26 September, 2016
- GED Class - 09:00 AM
- Skills Training Workshop - 06:00 PM
- Divorce Recovery Support Group - 06:30 PM
- English as a Second Language - Aprender Ingles - 07:00 PM
Augusta Care Pregnancy Center Leadership Dinner
Augusta Care Pregnancy Center sponsoring Leadership Dinner with Guest Speaker Scott Phelps with Abstinence & Marriage Partnership.org. Scott will described how supporting youth with life skill and character development will improve their goal setting and their ability to form life long committments in marriage. The character youth develop in the early years will help them attain their life goals.
Login to post a comment...