Saturday, 29 August, 2015
- Fall Children's Consignment Sale at Trinity on the Hill UMC - 09:00 AM
- Chocolate & Friends Dessert Social at Sweetwater Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Community Appreciation Event with Seajoy Family Services - 11:00 AM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
- Full Moon Hike at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:00 PM
Sunday, 30 August, 2015
- Boomers and Beyond with Barbara Bruce - 02:30 PM
Tuesday, 01 September, 2015
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Helms College Tuesday Tour - 05:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked Workshop - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 02 September, 2015
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
Family Conference at Historic First Ebenezer Baptist Church
We, the Historic First Ebenezer Baptist Church Family, invite you to attend our 2nd Annual Family Conference.
This Conference will have workshops for families, couples, divorcees, singles, children, men, women, boys and girls.
Our opening workshop is for the entire family. It will focus on the Bible's definition of how each family member is responsible for fulfilling his or her role within the family unit.
The Conference is free. There is no registration required. Lunch will be served afterwards.
Login to post a comment...