Wednesday, 25 November, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Caregiver Fire Safety Course - 10:00 AM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Aprender Inglés - 06:30 PM
- Kroc Book Club - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 26 November, 2015
- Mothers of Preschoolers Meeting (MOPS) - 09:30 AM
- English as a Second or Other Language Classes - Clases de Ingles - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving Day Service at Christ Church, Presbyterian - 10:00 AM
- Thanksgiving at The Partridge Inn - 11:00 AM
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
Family Conference at Historic First Ebenezer Baptist Church
We, the Historic First Ebenezer Baptist Church Family, invite you to attend our 2nd Annual Family Conference.
This Conference will have workshops for families, couples, divorcees, singles, children, men, women, boys and girls.
Our opening workshop is for the entire family. It will focus on the Bible's definition of how each family member is responsible for fulfilling his or her role within the family unit.
The Conference is free. There is no registration required. Lunch will be served afterwards.
Login to post a comment...