Tuesday, 31 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at The Wardlaw Building - 01:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 01 April, 2015
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 02 April, 2015
- Blood Drive at Washington County High School - 08:00 AM
- Mobile Mammography Unit at Augusta Common - 09:00 AM
- Spring Fever Fest at Metro Market - 03:00 PM
- Lighting of the Graniteville Cross - 06:00 PM
- Maundy Thursday Communion Service at Trinity on the Hill United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
- The Last Supper - A Living Dramatization at Martinez United Methodist Church - 07:30 PM
NACA Home Buyer Workshop
NACA, A HUD Certified Non-profit Community Advocacy and Housing Assistance Organization, is located in the CSRA and surrounding areas and assists individuals in their dream of becoming a homeowner. NACA(Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America) provide a mortgage you can afford with NO closing costs, NO Down payments, and you don't need perfect credit. To reserve your seat at the next free workshop go to www.naca.com.
Login to post a comment...