Wednesday, 27 August, 2014
- Revival Services at Midland Valley Community Church of the Nazarene - All Day Event
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
Thursday, 28 August, 2014
- Fort Gordon-CSRA Community Expo - 10:00 AM
- Zumba Classes at Evans Christian Academy - 06:30 PM
- Adult English Classes at South Aiken Church of God - 07:00 PM
- Journey to Healing Women's Event at Grace United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
Friday, 29 August, 2014
- Dixie Echoes Concert at Community Worship Center - 07:00 PM
- Society for Creative Anachronism Meeting - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 30 August, 2014
- Team Beach Body Fit Club Workout - 10:00 AM
- Gail's Anatomy/Augusta Greenjackets Night of Awareness - 06:00 PM
WalkMS: Augusta 2013
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society - Georgia Chapter invites YOU to join the movement towards a world free of MS with Walk MS: Augusta 2013 on Saturday, March 16th at Lake Olmstead Park, 2200 Broad Street, Augusta, GA 30904. On the day of the event, registration starts at 9:00am with the walk beginning at 10:00am.
Walk MS is a 5k fundraising walk that benefits the National MS Society - GA Chapter. It is the rallying point of the MS movement with the community coming together to raise funds and celebrate hope for the future, while promoting public awareness of Multiple Sclerosis.
There is no registration fee for this event. Dollars raised from the event goes to fund research for a cure as well as Georgia Chapter programs and services.
To register, volunteer and learn more visit www.walkMSgeorgia.org or call 1-800-FIGHTMS or contact Amy Ingram, Walk Coordinator, at 706-832-2300 or email@example.com.
Activities surrounding the Walk MS event include music and food with a family atmosphere.
Login to post a comment...