Wednesday, 23 April, 2014
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
Thursday, 24 April, 2014
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 12:30 PM
Friday, 25 April, 2014
- Pursuing His Presence Women's Conference at Mann W W Retreat Center - 06:00 PM
- 'One Night Of Miracles' - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 26 April, 2014
- Alleluia Glory Run - 08:00 AM
- Fire-K Walk/Run - 08:00 AM
- Yard Sale at West Acres Baptist Church - 08:00 AM
- DEA Take Back Day at Parks Pharmacy - 09:00 AM
- Free Shred Day at CSRA Credit Union - 09:00 AM
- Augusta Family Magazine Summer Camp Expo - 10:00 AM
WalkMS: Augusta 2013
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society - Georgia Chapter invites YOU to join the movement towards a world free of MS with Walk MS: Augusta 2013 on Saturday, March 16th at Lake Olmstead Park, 2200 Broad Street, Augusta, GA 30904. On the day of the event, registration starts at 9:00am with the walk beginning at 10:00am.
Walk MS is a 5k fundraising walk that benefits the National MS Society - GA Chapter. It is the rallying point of the MS movement with the community coming together to raise funds and celebrate hope for the future, while promoting public awareness of Multiple Sclerosis.
There is no registration fee for this event. Dollars raised from the event goes to fund research for a cure as well as Georgia Chapter programs and services.
To register, volunteer and learn more visit www.walkMSgeorgia.org or call 1-800-FIGHTMS or contact Amy Ingram, Walk Coordinator, at 706-832-2300 or email@example.com.
Activities surrounding the Walk MS event include music and food with a family atmosphere.
Login to post a comment...