Wednesday, 27 May, 2015
- ADA Celebration with the Augusta GreenJackets - 07:00 PM
Thursday, 28 May, 2015
- Free Estate Planning and Elder Care Planning Seminar - 03:00 PM
- Summer Enrollment for Christian Martial Arts Classes - 03:00 PM
- Financial Peace Unlocked - 06:30 PM
Saturday, 30 May, 2015
- TeenLife Golf Tournament with Breezy Hill Baptist Church - 07:00 AM
- Yard Sale Fundraiser for Merge Student Ministries - 08:00 AM
- Diamonds and Denim Day of Dreams - 08:30 AM
- Charity Golf Tournament with Town Creek Baptist Church - 09:00 AM
- Family Fun Day & Equality Walk ‘N Roll - 10:00 AM
- CSRA Pulmonary Hypertension Support Group - 11:00 AM
WalkMS: Augusta 2013
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society - Georgia Chapter invites YOU to join the movement towards a world free of MS with Walk MS: Augusta 2013 on Saturday, March 16th at Lake Olmstead Park, 2200 Broad Street, Augusta, GA 30904. On the day of the event, registration starts at 9:00am with the walk beginning at 10:00am.
Walk MS is a 5k fundraising walk that benefits the National MS Society - GA Chapter. It is the rallying point of the MS movement with the community coming together to raise funds and celebrate hope for the future, while promoting public awareness of Multiple Sclerosis.
There is no registration fee for this event. Dollars raised from the event goes to fund research for a cure as well as Georgia Chapter programs and services.
To register, volunteer and learn more visit www.walkMSgeorgia.org or call 1-800-FIGHTMS or contact Amy Ingram, Walk Coordinator, at 706-832-2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Activities surrounding the Walk MS event include music and food with a family atmosphere.
Login to post a comment...