Tuesday, 27 January, 2015
- Job Fair at Costa Farms - 09:00 AM
- BURKE COUNTY COMMUNITY BLOOD DRIVE - 01:00 PM
- Lodging Volunteer Training at The Lydia Project - 06:00 PM
- Natural Solutions Using Essential Oils Class at Earth Fare - 06:00 PM
Wednesday, 28 January, 2015
- Open House at St. Mary on the Hill Catholic School - 09:00 AM
Thursday, 29 January, 2015
- Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University at Corinth Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Friday, 30 January, 2015
- SWAINSBORO HIGH SCHOOL BLOOD DRIVE - 08:00 AM
- Rummage Sale at Langley Church of God - 09:00 AM
- 'The Dixie Melody Boys Quartet' - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 31 January, 2015
- Cognitive Exercise Program Information Session at Westminster Schools of Augusta - 10:00 AM
WalkMS: Augusta 2013
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society - Georgia Chapter invites YOU to join the movement towards a world free of MS with Walk MS: Augusta 2013 on Saturday, March 16th at Lake Olmstead Park, 2200 Broad Street, Augusta, GA 30904. On the day of the event, registration starts at 9:00am with the walk beginning at 10:00am.
Walk MS is a 5k fundraising walk that benefits the National MS Society - GA Chapter. It is the rallying point of the MS movement with the community coming together to raise funds and celebrate hope for the future, while promoting public awareness of Multiple Sclerosis.
There is no registration fee for this event. Dollars raised from the event goes to fund research for a cure as well as Georgia Chapter programs and services.
To register, volunteer and learn more visit www.walkMSgeorgia.org or call 1-800-FIGHTMS or contact Amy Ingram, Walk Coordinator, at 706-832-2300 or email@example.com.
Activities surrounding the Walk MS event include music and food with a family atmosphere.
Login to post a comment...