Friday, 27 November, 2015
- Free Gift Wrapping at Shepeard Community Blood Center - 06:00 AM
- 7th Anniversary Sale at Making Ends Meet Bargain Center - 10:00 AM
- American Heart CPR Class - 02:00 PM
Saturday, 28 November, 2015
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Memory Cafe (Alzheimer's Support Group) - 02:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Monday, 30 November, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Stock Our Shelves Safe Homes of Augusta - 01:00 PM
- U.S. Citizenship Exam Preparation Classes - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 01 December, 2015
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class - 02:00 PM
Nya Nya Couture Fashion Show Benefit
NYA NYA COUTURE “THE LIFE” COLLECTION A CHARITABLE FASHION EVENT PRESENTS: “A CELEBRATION OF BEAUTY” BENEFITTING THE C.O.U.R.A.G.E FOUNDATION IN EFFORT TO STOP SCHOOL VIOLENCE AND TEENAGE BULLYING
The 5th Annual Nya Nya Couture Fashion Show Will Ignite The Interest of The Fashion Elite
On Saturday, FEBRUARY 23, 2013, Nya Nya Couture will present its fifth fashion event charity “the life” collection on the runway, launching bold pieces to benefit the C.O.U.R.A.G.E foundation.
This “red carpet” affair will be one of Augusta’s most high profile events of the year and will showcase one of Atlanta’s “hottest fashion designer”, said Nick Trice , a well known celebrity event photographer. There will also be a reception to follow, meet & greet with the designer, fabulous surprises, special celebrity attendees, vip guests, succulent sweets, and more.
General admission $15.00/ Door $20.00
Rsvp for this event @ firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information on attending, sponsoring or participating in the event, please visit:
About Nya Nya Couture
Nya Nya Couture was established in 2003 in Atlanta, Ga. A product of edgy couture by the designer: Crystal Harris. The company’s name originated from her daughter, Nyah who was born in 2002. Nya Nya Couture is a fusion of bold vibrant colors, timeless textures with edgy patterns and embellishments that come together for that “urban glamour” look. Pieces can be worn casual as well as to night events. No two pieces are alike and many include hand crafted detail and/or embellishments. And in doing so, we strive to support local charities. Please visit us online: www.nyanyacouture.com.
Login to post a comment...