Tuesday, 27 January, 2015
- Job Fair at Costa Farms - 09:00 AM
- BURKE COUNTY COMMUNITY BLOOD DRIVE - 01:00 PM
- Lodging Volunteer Training at The Lydia Project - 06:00 PM
- Natural Solutions Using Essential Oils Class at Earth Fare - 06:00 PM
Wednesday, 28 January, 2015
- Open House at St. Mary on the Hill Catholic School - 09:00 AM
Thursday, 29 January, 2015
- Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University at Corinth Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Friday, 30 January, 2015
- SWAINSBORO HIGH SCHOOL BLOOD DRIVE - 08:00 AM
- Rummage Sale at Langley Church of God - 09:00 AM
- 'The Dixie Melody Boys Quartet' - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 31 January, 2015
- Cognitive Exercise Program Information Session at Westminster Schools of Augusta - 10:00 AM
The Lydia Project Work Day at Lewis Memorial UMC
Meet new friends and become a part of a family of volunteers who get together to spread hope and encouragement to women coping with cancer.
Lewis Memorial United Methodist Church is hosting a Lydia work day where friends cut fabric and assemble tote kits that are sent back to be sewn. Assembly and cutting is easy too!
The Lydia Project mails totes out to women coping with any type of cancer, anywhere. This is a free service and provides emotional support.
Please come and enjoy the morning making friends and creating encouragement for others!
Login to post a comment...