Sunday, 19 April, 2015
- Friend Day at Faith Family Church - 10:30 AM
- Harvest Celebration at New Life Ministries - 11:15 AM
- Thrive: a weekend marriage experience - 06:00 PM
Monday, 20 April, 2015
- Developing Good Money Habits Seminar - 10:30 AM
- Spring Revival at Lighthouse Christ Centered Church - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 21 April, 2015
- Blood Drive at Pruitt Healthcare - 09:00 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Morris Museum of Art - 10:15 AM
- Soul Gathering at Millbrook Baptist Church - 11:00 AM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
The Lydia Project Work Day at Lewis Memorial UMC
Meet new friends and become a part of a family of volunteers who get together to spread hope and encouragement to women coping with cancer.
Lewis Memorial United Methodist Church is hosting a Lydia work day where friends cut fabric and assemble tote kits that are sent back to be sewn. Assembly and cutting is easy too!
The Lydia Project mails totes out to women coping with any type of cancer, anywhere. This is a free service and provides emotional support.
Please come and enjoy the morning making friends and creating encouragement for others!
Login to post a comment...