Saturday, 08 March, 2014
- 40 Days for Life - CSRA - 07:00 AM
- The Drive for Jonathan's Journey Golf Tournament - 08:00 AM
- Women's Conference at Tabernacle Baptist Church - 08:30 AM
- 6x6 Soccer Tournament at The Wilson Family Y - 09:00 AM
- Bible and Missionary Conference with Dr. Don Carson at First Presbyterian Church - 09:30 AM
- Sew Much Talent Sewing Group - 09:30 AM
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 10:00 AM
- Events Volunteer Meeting at The Lydia Project - 11:00 AM
- Family Y Softball Tournament - 01:00 PM
- Wild Game Supper at Sweetwater Baptist Church - 05:00 PM
Human Trafficking Presentation at Wesley UMC
Wednesday, March 13th from 6:00-7:15 at Wesley United Methodist Church, Susan Norris will present “If You Only Knew”, as part of the Social Justice Series in the Wesley UMC Sanctuary. When people hear the phrase Human Trafficking they typically think of third world countries; however, it is happening in the United States daily. Research estimates that 300,000 youth in America are at risk of becoming victims each year. This heinous crime covers every race and socioeconomic demographic. Through countless hours of interviews and endless research, Susan learned information every parent should know. In “If You Only Knew” she shares insight into the crime and precautionary steps that can be implemented by anyone. This is a free event open to the public. Wesley Church is at 825 N Belair road, Evans.
Login to post a comment...