Monday, 08 February, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Zumba Classes - 06:30 PM
- Spanish Classes - 07:00 PM
Tuesday, 09 February, 2016
- AARP Tax - Aid - 09:00 AM
- Toddler Tuesday - 10:30 AM
- AARP Class - 01:30 PM
- AARP Informational Class - 01:30 PM
- Building Blocks Family Night at Chick-fil-A Augusta Exchange - 05:00 PM
- Beginning Piano Session 2 - 05:30 PM
- Bible Institute at Story Mill Road Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Human Trafficking Presentation at Wesley UMC
Wednesday, March 13th from 6:00-7:15 at Wesley United Methodist Church, Susan Norris will present “If You Only Knew”, as part of the Social Justice Series in the Wesley UMC Sanctuary. When people hear the phrase Human Trafficking they typically think of third world countries; however, it is happening in the United States daily. Research estimates that 300,000 youth in America are at risk of becoming victims each year. This heinous crime covers every race and socioeconomic demographic. Through countless hours of interviews and endless research, Susan learned information every parent should know. In “If You Only Knew” she shares insight into the crime and precautionary steps that can be implemented by anyone. This is a free event open to the public. Wesley Church is at 825 N Belair road, Evans.
Login to post a comment...