Monday, 02 March, 2015
- All About the Seuss Celebration at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 10:15 AM
- Blood Drive at Screven Optime Medical Center - 02:00 PM
Tuesday, 03 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at Oconee Fall Line Technical College - 08:00 AM
- Blood Drive at Screven County High School - 08:30 AM
- Blood Drive at Theile Kaolin Company - 09:30 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Cowboys at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 10:15 AM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 04 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at Thomas Jefferson Academy - 08:00 AM
- Story Time for Tots: Sharing at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 10:15 AM
- Blood Drive at Wrens Baptist Church - 02:00 PM
Music and a Message: A Journey With God Through Cancer
Please join me, Ray Oubre for an evening of Music and a message of hope and happiness a journey with God through cancer.
If you have been diagnosed with an illness, having a hard time, not happy with your job or think you have more bad days than good DON'T MISS THIS!
I would like to share with you a positive motivational outlook on how I am living through cancer. How I am happier now than ever before and how a closer walk with God has made this possible!
Login to post a comment...