Saturday, 27 August, 2016
- Fountain of Life 1st Annual Bike Show - 08:00 AM
- Pineapple Festival - 08:00 AM
- Children's Consignment Sale at Trinity on the Hill UMC - 09:00 AM
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Back To School Blast - 10:00 AM
- Open House at Helms College - 10:00 AM
- Summer Stop & Shop - 10:00 AM
- The Heart Speaks Women's Gathering - 10:30 AM
- BBQ Benefit for Seaby's Journey - 11:00 AM
Music and a Message: A Journey With God Through Cancer
Please join me, Ray Oubre for an evening of Music and a message of hope and happiness a journey with God through cancer.
If you have been diagnosed with an illness, having a hard time, not happy with your job or think you have more bad days than good DON'T MISS THIS!
I would like to share with you a positive motivational outlook on how I am living through cancer. How I am happier now than ever before and how a closer walk with God has made this possible!
Login to post a comment...