Wednesday, 16 April, 2014
- Bread of Life Ladies Luncheon at FBC Augusta - 11:30 AM
- Y Club Meeting at Langston Chapel Middle School - 03:45 PM
- Revival at Lighthouse Christ Centered Church - 06:30 PM
- Passover Prophetic Prayer Gathering of Eagles at The Cathedral of the Holy Spirit - 07:00 PM
Thursday, 17 April, 2014
- Seder Feast and Maundy Thursday Gathering at Grace UMC - 06:00 PM
- Technology Support Group - 06:30 PM
- the.pointe at First Baptist Church of North Augusta - 06:30 PM
Friday, 18 April, 2014
- Watch The Lamb: Easter Passion Play at Providence Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 19 April, 2014
- Take the Lake 5k with Greater Augusta Fellowship of Christian Athletes - 08:00 AM
- 2014 Great Easter Egg Drop at Columbia County Fairgrounds - 10:00 AM
Music and a Message: A Journey With God Through Cancer
Please join me, Ray Oubre for an evening of Music and a message of hope and happiness a journey with God through cancer.
If you have been diagnosed with an illness, having a hard time, not happy with your job or think you have more bad days than good DON'T MISS THIS!
I would like to share with you a positive motivational outlook on how I am living through cancer. How I am happier now than ever before and how a closer walk with God has made this possible!
Login to post a comment...