Saturday, 25 June, 2016
- MACH Girls Rock With Rackets - 09:00 AM
- We Stand March/Concert - 09:00 AM
- Stream Explorers at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Art Exhibit and Sale - 10:00 AM
- WOW Cafe at World Outreach Evangelistic Church - 10:00 AM
- Memory Cafe (Alzheimer's Support Group) - 02:00 PM
- Annie Moses Band Concert - 06:00 PM
Sunday, 26 June, 2016
- Shall We Gather at the River - Outdoor Worship Service - 09:15 AM
- Vacation Bible School Family Day at Plum Branch Baptist Church - 10:00 AM
- Vacation Bible School at Hollow Creek Baptist Church - 05:30 PM
Music and a Message: A Journey With God Through Cancer
Please join me, Ray Oubre for an evening of Music and a message of hope and happiness a journey with God through cancer.
If you have been diagnosed with an illness, having a hard time, not happy with your job or think you have more bad days than good DON'T MISS THIS!
I would like to share with you a positive motivational outlook on how I am living through cancer. How I am happier now than ever before and how a closer walk with God has made this possible!
Login to post a comment...