Wednesday, 27 August, 2014
- Revival Services at Midland Valley Community Church of the Nazarene - All Day Event
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
Thursday, 28 August, 2014
- Fort Gordon-CSRA Community Expo - 10:00 AM
- Zumba Classes at Evans Christian Academy - 06:30 PM
- Adult English Classes at South Aiken Church of God - 07:00 PM
- Journey to Healing Women's Event at Grace United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
Friday, 29 August, 2014
- Dixie Echoes Concert at Community Worship Center - 07:00 PM
- Society for Creative Anachronism Meeting - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 30 August, 2014
- Team Beach Body Fit Club Workout - 10:00 AM
- Gail's Anatomy/Augusta Greenjackets Night of Awareness - 06:00 PM
Music and a Message: A Journey With God Through Cancer
Please join me, Ray Oubre for an evening of Music and a message of hope and happiness a journey with God through cancer.
If you have been diagnosed with an illness, having a hard time, not happy with your job or think you have more bad days than good DON'T MISS THIS!
I would like to share with you a positive motivational outlook on how I am living through cancer. How I am happier now than ever before and how a closer walk with God has made this possible!
Login to post a comment...