Thursday, 03 September, 2015
- Alzheimer's Association Support Group - All Day Event
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
Saturday, 05 September, 2015
- 1st Saturday Sale - All Day Event
- GRU Run with the GreenJackets 5k - 07:30 AM
- Nature Printing on Fabric at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Saturday Hikes at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
- Riverwood Plantation Blood Drive with Shepeard Community Blood Center - 10:00 AM
- Monthly Community Inspirational Day - 01:00 PM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 06 September, 2015
- John Rutland Concert at Oak Grove Baptist Church - 10:30 AM
Music and a Message: A Journey With God Through Cancer
Please join me, Ray Oubre for an evening of Music and a message of hope and happiness a journey with God through cancer.
If you have been diagnosed with an illness, having a hard time, not happy with your job or think you have more bad days than good DON'T MISS THIS!
I would like to share with you a positive motivational outlook on how I am living through cancer. How I am happier now than ever before and how a closer walk with God has made this possible!
Login to post a comment...