Monday, 15 September, 2014
- Volunteer Training with CareSouth Hospice - 10:00 AM
- Prayer Made Alive Conference - 11:00 AM
- Zumba Classes at Evans Christian Academy - 06:30 PM
Tuesday, 16 September, 2014
- Augusta Lions Club Meeting - All Day Event
- Veggie Truck Farmers Market - 04:30 PM
Wednesday, 17 September, 2014
- Bunco with Fort Gordon Spouses' & Civilians' Club - 11:00 AM
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
- Divorce Care at Millbrook Baptist Church - 06:15 PM
- Youth & Young Adult Conference at Tabernacle Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Thursday, 18 September, 2014
- Technology Support Group - 06:30 PM
Salvation Army Disaster Training: Community and Government
*Must be at least 18-years-old to participate in this trianing.
This course will give the participant basic information about how The Salvation Army interfaces with government, community and faith-based organizations. Information and tools to improve communication and collaborative skills will be provided to encourage and enhance working with partners.
This course is designed for new disaster workers and introduces the fundamentals of emergency management. Anyone interested un a better understanding of how emergency management works within the United States should take this course. This course is also an essential starting point for anyone interested in serving as a Liason Officer on a Salvation Army disaster operation.
*Interested parties shoud email their name, number and titles of courses they wish to register for to Katie Atkinson at email@example.com.
Login to post a comment...