Monday, 21 April, 2014
- Volunteer Training with CareSouth Hospice - 10:00 AM
- Financial Peace University at Christ's Sanctified Holy Church - 07:30 PM
Tuesday, 22 April, 2014
- Augusta Day Aglow Fellowship Meeting - 10:00 AM
- Veggie Truck Farmers Market - 04:30 PM
- Columbia County School for the Arts Public Forum - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 23 April, 2014
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
Thursday, 24 April, 2014
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 12:30 PM
Friday, 25 April, 2014
- Pursuing His Presence Women's Conference at Mann W W Retreat Center - 06:00 PM
- 'One Night Of Miracles' - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 26 April, 2014
- Alleluia Glory Run - 08:00 AM
Salvation Army Disaster Training: Community and Government
*Must be at least 18-years-old to participate in this trianing.
This course will give the participant basic information about how The Salvation Army interfaces with government, community and faith-based organizations. Information and tools to improve communication and collaborative skills will be provided to encourage and enhance working with partners.
This course is designed for new disaster workers and introduces the fundamentals of emergency management. Anyone interested un a better understanding of how emergency management works within the United States should take this course. This course is also an essential starting point for anyone interested in serving as a Liason Officer on a Salvation Army disaster operation.
*Interested parties shoud email their name, number and titles of courses they wish to register for to Katie Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to post a comment...