Tuesday, 31 March, 2015
- Blood Drive at The Wardlaw Building - 01:00 PM
- The Veggie Truck Farmer's Market - 04:30 PM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 01 April, 2015
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 02 April, 2015
- Blood Drive at Washington County High School - 08:00 AM
- Mobile Mammography Unit at Augusta Common - 09:00 AM
- Spring Fever Fest at Metro Market - 03:00 PM
- Lighting of the Graniteville Cross - 06:00 PM
- Maundy Thursday Communion Service at Trinity on the Hill United Methodist Church - 07:00 PM
- The Last Supper - A Living Dramatization at Martinez United Methodist Church - 07:30 PM
Salvation Army Disaster Training: Community and Government
*Must be at least 18-years-old to participate in this trianing.
This course will give the participant basic information about how The Salvation Army interfaces with government, community and faith-based organizations. Information and tools to improve communication and collaborative skills will be provided to encourage and enhance working with partners.
This course is designed for new disaster workers and introduces the fundamentals of emergency management. Anyone interested un a better understanding of how emergency management works within the United States should take this course. This course is also an essential starting point for anyone interested in serving as a Liason Officer on a Salvation Army disaster operation.
*Interested parties shoud email their name, number and titles of courses they wish to register for to Katie Atkinson at email@example.com.
Login to post a comment...