Saturday, 24 January, 2015
- Roe v Wade Time of Repentance - 02:00 PM
Sunday, 25 January, 2015
- Luke Garrett Concert at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
Monday, 26 January, 2015
- OCONEE FALL LINE TECHNICAL COLLEGE BLOOD DRIVE - 09:00 AM
- BLOOD DRIVE- McDuffie County - 01:00 PM
- JENKINS COUNTY COMMUNITY BLOOD DRIVE - 02:00 PM
Tuesday, 27 January, 2015
- Job Fair at Costa Farms - 09:00 AM
- BURKE COUNTY COMMUNITY BLOOD DRIVE - 01:00 PM
- Lodging Volunteer Training at The Lydia Project - 06:00 PM
- Natural Solutions Using Essential Oils Class at Earth Fare - 06:00 PM
Wednesday, 28 January, 2015
- Open House at St. Mary on the Hill Catholic School - 09:00 AM
Salvation Army Disaster Training: Community and Government
*Must be at least 18-years-old to participate in this trianing.
This course will give the participant basic information about how The Salvation Army interfaces with government, community and faith-based organizations. Information and tools to improve communication and collaborative skills will be provided to encourage and enhance working with partners.
This course is designed for new disaster workers and introduces the fundamentals of emergency management. Anyone interested un a better understanding of how emergency management works within the United States should take this course. This course is also an essential starting point for anyone interested in serving as a Liason Officer on a Salvation Army disaster operation.
*Interested parties shoud email their name, number and titles of courses they wish to register for to Katie Atkinson at email@example.com.
Login to post a comment...