Monday, 02 February, 2015
- Blood Drive at East Georgia College - 10:00 AM
Tuesday, 03 February, 2015
- Blood Drive at Pruitt Health - 09:00 AM
- Big Kids Story Time: Circus at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 10:15 AM
- Griefshare at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
- Kindergarten Readiness Seminar at Westminster Schools of Augusta - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 04 February, 2015
- Blood Drive at Glascock County Consolidated Schools - 08:00 AM
- Story Time for Tots: Circus at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 10:15 AM
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at West Acres Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 05 February, 2015
- Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University at Corinth Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
- Transformed with Ashley Smith Robinson at Rosemont Baptist Church - 07:00 PM
Salvation Army Intro to Emergency Disaster Services Training
*Must be at least 18-years-old to participate in this training.
This course is designed for new disaster workers who have limited disaster experience and who have just begun their association with The Salvation Army's Emergency Disaster Services program. The course provides participants with an overview of The Salvation Army's mission and its role within disaster work. Participants will also be taught how to prepare and equip themselves for a disaster deployment.
Who should take this course? All disaster workers, The Salvation Army Officers, eployees, and staff.
*Interested parties shoud email their name, number and titles of courses they wish to register for to Katie Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to post a comment...