Saturday, 13 February, 2016
- AARP Tax - Aid - 09:00 AM
- Free Haircuts for the Homeless - 10:00 AM
- Menís Outreach Ministry at Wildwood Christian Church - 10:00 AM
- Welcome Spring Acrylic Painting Class - 10:00 AM
- Augusta Christian Singles Dance - 06:30 PM
Sunday, 14 February, 2016
- Recreating a 1926 Valentine's Day at The Partridge Inn - 05:00 PM
Monday, 15 February, 2016
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- Wee-Peats Children's Consignment Annual Spring & Summer Sale - 10:00 AM
- Zumba Classes - 06:30 PM
- Men's Recovery Support Group - 07:00 PM
Salvation Army Intro to Emergency Disaster Services Training
*Must be at least 18-years-old to participate in this training.
This course is designed for new disaster workers who have limited disaster experience and who have just begun their association with The Salvation Army's Emergency Disaster Services program. The course provides participants with an overview of The Salvation Army's mission and its role within disaster work. Participants will also be taught how to prepare and equip themselves for a disaster deployment.
Who should take this course? All disaster workers, The Salvation Army Officers, eployees, and staff.
*Interested parties shoud email their name, number and titles of courses they wish to register for to Katie Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to post a comment...