Monday, 21 April, 2014
- Volunteer Training with CareSouth Hospice - 10:00 AM
- Financial Peace University at Christ's Sanctified Holy Church - 07:30 PM
Tuesday, 22 April, 2014
- Augusta Day Aglow Fellowship Meeting - 10:00 AM
- Veggie Truck Farmers Market - 04:30 PM
- Columbia County School for the Arts Public Forum - 06:30 PM
Wednesday, 23 April, 2014
- Free Meal Wednesdays at Langley Church of God - 05:30 PM
Thursday, 24 April, 2014
- New Volunteer Orientation at The Lydia Project - 12:30 PM
Friday, 25 April, 2014
- Pursuing His Presence Women's Conference at Mann W W Retreat Center - 06:00 PM
- 'One Night Of Miracles' - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 26 April, 2014
- Alleluia Glory Run - 08:00 AM
Salvation Army Intro to Emergency Disaster Services Training
*Must be at least 18-years-old to participate in this training.
This course is designed for new disaster workers who have limited disaster experience and who have just begun their association with The Salvation Army's Emergency Disaster Services program. The course provides participants with an overview of The Salvation Army's mission and its role within disaster work. Participants will also be taught how to prepare and equip themselves for a disaster deployment.
Who should take this course? All disaster workers, The Salvation Army Officers, eployees, and staff.
*Interested parties shoud email their name, number and titles of courses they wish to register for to Katie Atkinson at email@example.com.
Login to post a comment...