Wednesday, 02 September, 2015
- GED Classes - 09:00 AM
- DivorceCare Support Group at Abilene Baptist Church - 06:00 PM
- Mere Christianity Book Study at Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity - 06:00 PM
- Awana Clubs at Parkway Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Thursday, 03 September, 2015
- Alzheimer's Association Support Group - All Day Event
- The Xodus Challenge at In Touch Community Church - 06:45 PM
Saturday, 05 September, 2015
- 1st Saturday Sale - All Day Event
- GRU Run with the GreenJackets 5k - 07:30 AM
- Nature Printing on Fabric at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:00 AM
- Swamp Saturday Hikes at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park - 09:30 AM
Salvation Army Intro to Emergency Disaster Services Training
*Must be at least 18-years-old to participate in this training.
This course is designed for new disaster workers who have limited disaster experience and who have just begun their association with The Salvation Army's Emergency Disaster Services program. The course provides participants with an overview of The Salvation Army's mission and its role within disaster work. Participants will also be taught how to prepare and equip themselves for a disaster deployment.
Who should take this course? All disaster workers, The Salvation Army Officers, eployees, and staff.
*Interested parties shoud email their name, number and titles of courses they wish to register for to Katie Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login to post a comment...