Wednesday, 28 January, 2015
- Open House at St. Mary on the Hill Catholic School - 09:00 AM
Thursday, 29 January, 2015
- Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University at Corinth Baptist Church - 06:30 PM
Friday, 30 January, 2015
- SWAINSBORO HIGH SCHOOL BLOOD DRIVE - 08:00 AM
- Rummage Sale at Langley Church of God - 09:00 AM
- 'The Dixie Melody Boys Quartet' - 07:00 PM
Saturday, 31 January, 2015
- Cognitive Exercise Program Information Session at Westminster Schools of Augusta - 10:00 AM
- Archaeology Day for Kids at Augusta-Richmond County Public Library - 02:00 PM
- Boomer Bash at First Baptist Church of North Augusta - 05:30 PM
- Mavis Staples in concert! - 07:30 PM
Monday, 02 February, 2015
- Blood Drive at East Georgia College - 10:00 AM
Youth Day at Augusta First SDA Church
Saturday, March 2nd we are going to be holding an all-day youth and young adult outreach event at the Augusta First SDA Church, Saturday March 2nd. The event starts at 9:15am with activities scheduled throughout which will certainly be a day of spiritual renewal and fellowship. Also practical tools on evangelism and personal Bible study training will be discussed with those attending. For those interested, the outreach and afternoon activities are catered for youth and young adults, while the morning praise & worship service is for all ages.
Our guest speaker Jesse Zwiker, grew up in a musical home in Switzerland. Just before dedicating his life to the music industry, the Lord intervened mercifully and lead him to a missionary training school in Norway where his life changed directions forever. While studying theology, he was called to launch out in faith and help start a dynamic ministry with a friend in Honduras, called VIDA International. Jesse is currently the director of the Wildwood College of Health Evangelism in the USA.
- Morning devotion
- Afternoon praise & worship service
- Fellowship luncheon
- Gym activities
'Only after the good news of Jesus Christ is preached to the entire world as a wake-up call to all the sleeping nations, then I will come.' - Matthew 24:14
For more info... 678.438.6032, thanks and hope to see you there.
Login to post a comment...